2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
this build have chance's on ehc?

yes for sure. the slow field is surprisingly good for defense and there is options for extra defense. for example you could use grace bloodmagic, reserve discipline, blasphemy ass mark, optional aura/curse. then use witchfirebrew flask for increased evasion rating, smoke cloud and vuln curse. vuln does less damage than ele weakness but its much more defensive and what i used to farm uber lab.

"
wcbigworm wrote:
What are your thoughts on using gloves like this and not using fire pen and increased critical strikes?:

not good probably. you gain 1% base crit but lose 250 spell crit. you could possible theory craft a good build with a different ascendency but tricksters "move skills cost no mana" makes voidbringers really good.

"
weeprab wrote:
"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
this build have chance's on ehc?

yes for sure. the slow field is surprisingly good for defense and there is options for extra defense. for example you could use grace bloodmagic, reserve discipline, blasphemy ass mark, optional aura/curse. then use witchfirebrew flask for increased evasion rating, smoke cloud and vuln curse. vuln does less damage than ele weakness but its much more defensive and what i used to farm uber lab.

"
wcbigworm wrote:
What are your thoughts on using gloves like this and not using fire pen and increased critical strikes?:

not good probably. you gain 1% base crit but lose 250 spell crit. you could possible theory craft a good build with a different ascendency but tricksters "move skills cost no mana" makes voidbringers really good.

It is important to note that the gloves have 3.5% crit and not just 3 like they show.
This build work with copri's malice?
"
nhathuy2709 wrote:

Here is some gear that I have been using with cospri's based on this build:

I use gloves with 3.5% crit chance, and i run that with cyclone for trash. Then on my shavs, i run a 6link with conc for single target. I added in Cospri's because it will proc at the same time as CoC and deal double damage. I run conc and fire pen on cospri's because its only needed for single target and trash dies really fast without cospri's.

I also run ice golem linked to CwDT to increase accuracy and crit chance. Build has been going very well. I am not going to get EE and instead I am getting the 7th power charge.

The amulet i use it to help with cospri's dex requirement and it gives good ES/Accuracy
Last edited by wcbigworm on Oct 16, 2016, 1:47:49 PM
"
weeprab wrote:
"
rectis wrote:
is shaper immnune to ignite or why shouldn't shaper work with vortex?

Do you have videos for the guardian kills?

i can probably do shaper but rf will boost my damage significantly. i want to be able to test and see which version is better. ill make a video in the next day or two killing guardians and hopefully shaper.

Have you made any progress on the RF version? I am very curious to see how it turns out.
Im curious about the RF version too. Im planning to do this build since it looks fun, but sadly all these inmunities to ignite on high level bosses makes me doubt.

Also, what would be better, Fire pen or lvl4 Empower?
♠RaGoN♦
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"
rectis wrote:
is shaper immnune to ignite or why shouldn't shaper work with vortex?

Do you have videos for the guardian kills?

i can probably do shaper but rf will boost my damage significantly. i want to be able to test and see which version is better. ill make a video in the next day or two killing guardians and hopefully shaper.

Have you made any progress on the RF version? I am very curious to see how it turns out.

i made a functional rf version and ive tried to make some videos to show... sadly almost every roll on a t16 map has some sort of -max or vuln type roll making es regen harder. i struggled vs minotaur and died but i was doing quite a bit of damage, maybe 10% of his hp per sec. i switched to my regular setup(just have to swap a shield) and finished him off slower but safer. still havent tried shaper.

i think i need to test leech or something because the guardian fights seem a little sketchy.

ive also been distracted by some INSANE luck crafting items this league, leading to me making another character.

"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
Im curious about the RF version too. Im planning to do this build since it looks fun, but sadly all these inmunities to ignite on high level bosses makes me doubt.

Also, what would be better, Fire pen or lvl4 Empower?

fire pen. only pheonix and atziri are ignite immune. atziri is easy but yea you wont be soloing uber atziri or pheonix
Last edited by weeprab on Oct 21, 2016, 7:28:52 AM
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
nhathuy2709 wrote:

Here is some gear that I have been using with cospri's based on this build:

I use gloves with 3.5% crit chance, and i run that with cyclone for trash. Then on my shavs, i run a 6link with conc for single target. I added in Cospri's because it will proc at the same time as CoC and deal double damage. I run conc and fire pen on cospri's because its only needed for single target and trash dies really fast without cospri's.

I also run ice golem linked to CwDT to increase accuracy and crit chance. Build has been going very well. I am not going to get EE and instead I am getting the 7th power charge.

The amulet i use it to help with cospri's dex requirement and it gives good ES/Accuracy

Tree??

are you able to kill every boss? is DPS as op? I am thinking in a similar build cospris malice as elementalist
Last edited by reimbowl on Oct 24, 2016, 11:16:07 AM
Updated the build. Made a few changes. Much higher damage now! I tried
RF but i didnt like it at all. i do enough damage without it. I made a long video with detailed gear breakdown. If you just want to watch the minotaur kill skip to 3:45 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881EdQ-Lka8
Last edited by weeprab on Oct 26, 2016, 2:15:56 AM
Nice build. Lowlife Vortex is very powerful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info