2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last edited by acemcgeezseries on Oct 27, 2016, 8:52:00 AM
Well that vaal orb payed out
Nice looking build! I can't wait to try it out but a few questions before I respec...

I notice a lot of "critical chance for spells" on the tree but since vortex triggers off of the melee skill shield charge aren't those all wasted points? Or do they somehow still apply?
Last edited by RadicalEdward13 on Oct 27, 2016, 1:06:12 PM
Nice post it inspired me to try coc vortex and I took several suggestions from this build. Its really fun and smooth gameplay
Gear update - Now, no problems critting, and if I need charges on a boss or at the start of a map I can cast some Blade Vortex + Pcoc and have no issues. Still need to get a Dying Sun, but other than that the only significant upgrade will by skyforths, and an insanely expensive spell damage high ES shield. Damage is amazing for packs, and definitely bosses. Only downside besides no leech is the slow moving of the build. Not horrible, but just a con.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Gear update - Now, no problems critting, and if I need charges on a boss or at the start of a map I can cast some Blade Vortex + Pcoc and have no issues. Still need to get a Dying Sun, but other than that the only significant upgrade will by skyforths, and an insanely expensive spell damage high ES shield. Damage is amazing for packs, and definitely bosses. Only downside besides no leech is the slow moving of the build. Not horrible, but just a con.

agreed! looks good!

"
Nice looking build! I can't wait to try it out but a few questions before I respec...

I notice a lot of "critical chance for spells" on the tree but since vortex triggers off of the melee skill shield charge aren't those all wasted points? Or do they somehow still apply?

both shield charge and vortex need to crit in order for the build to work. shield charge is based off my daggers base crit which is 8.3%. vortex only has a base crit of 5%. I have to balance that out somewhere. end result is i have 94% chance of spell crit and 95% chance for shield charge crit (with power charges, assassins mark, diamond flask)
Last edited by weeprab on Oct 27, 2016, 9:20:30 PM
Is it safe on EHC?
And can i play without shavs on EHC, first CI and after shavs, its good idea or not the best?
"
pat1441 wrote:
Is it safe on EHC?
And can i play without shavs on EHC, first CI and after shavs, its good idea or not the best?

You can definitely do CI, but you lose out of the more damage multiplier which helps a ton, and more auras.
I love pie.
"
pat1441 wrote:
Is it safe on EHC?

yea ci will work fine and you could easily get 15k+ energy shield.
How many u have ES per sec, and how its good value to survi?
I have now on CI 271 per sec (10k ES) and i think its not too much. I have only stone golem and 2% on tree (with DOT)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info