Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

What does progressing with this build look like? Do I play firestorm/bladefall/whatever random CoC until I can afford the gear for the final build? Would you mind making a tree for a few stages of leveling? Do I go CI before I get my hands on a 5l shavs?
IGN: Ayumix
"
weeprab wrote:

vortex has a line "modifiers to spell dmg apply to dmg over time" which affects ignite

"
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this skill's Damage Over Time

Wording says different, since it only speaks about the dot component of vortex but
"
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this skill's Damage Over Time modifier also affects other damage over time effects created by this skill, such as poison or ignite.[2]

Seems to support your statement
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Dec 2, 2016, 3:12:20 AM
"
laurinwow wrote:
What does progressing with this build look like? Do I play firestorm/bladefall/whatever random CoC until I can afford the gear for the final build? Would you mind making a tree for a few stages of leveling? Do I go CI before I get my hands on a 5l shavs?

I'm wondering the same thing myself - can you do this as a league starter? Any recommendations while you build up gear?
nice build :) will play it as league starter. blade vortex into vortex trap and switch to final build at around 70ish. already tested it works perfectly. sry for bad english
"
Tarvalon2 wrote:
"
laurinwow wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing myself - can you do this as a league starter? Any recommendations while you build up gear?

pick up all the juicy spell crit nodes and play something like blade vortex or any spell that works well with crit. transition to coc around level 70-75. Your single target dmg will be shit to start with so just try to clear easy mobs until your gems and character level up.
"
weeprab wrote:
pick up all the juicy spell crit nodes and play something like blade vortex or any spell that works well with crit. transition to coc around level 70-75. Your single target dmg will be shit to start with so just try to clear easy mobs until your gems and character level up.

Thank you very much!
I really like this build, but I die from time to time due to stun problems. Sometimes I am within a mob and can't react at all.

I think this should be clearly stated in the OP.

How do you guys handle the stun issues? Just hoping for the right enchant from uber lab like weebrap?
Can Cospri's Malice be used for build? Even thou less chance to hit, but with for example frostbolt + gmp + power charge on crit and blade flurry as main trigger for coc setup?
Last edited by Yorhen on Dec 4, 2016, 3:23:09 PM
"
Yorhen wrote:
Can Cospri's Malice be used for build? Even thou less chance to hit, but with for example frostbolt + gmp + power charge on crit and blade flurry as main trigger for coc setup?

Cospri's works well but you need to make adjustments for accuracy on the tree and gear. If you're using the Shav's Ring then that means you will need T1 Accuracy on helm and gloves to reach about 85% chance to hit. Also, the cold dmg on attacks and spells with Cospri's will screw with EE, so you lose that big dmg boost.
"
Kreatief wrote:
I really like this build, but I die from time to time due to stun problems. Sometimes I am within a mob and can't react at all.

I think this should be clearly stated in the OP.

How do you guys handle the stun issues? Just hoping for the right enchant from uber lab like weebrap?

Stuns in Breach league are a much bigger issue that before, those mobs just do a lot of damage and swarm you like crazy.

You will need Eye of Chayula (best solution - Stun immunity), Valyrium (works well but you will still be stunned fairly often) or Kiara's Determination (probably pretty bad as you only get one use)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info