2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

"
crystall wrote:
hey how important is the "hits cant be evaded" mod for dagger? i know its important with cyclone coc but with shield charge?

You have no accuracy from passive or gear, so w/o 'hits cant be evaded' you won't hit anything and thus won't crit anything either.
"
mmmmdang wrote:
"
crystall wrote:
hey how important is the "hits cant be evaded" mod for dagger? i know its important with cyclone coc but with shield charge?

You have no accuracy from passive or gear, so w/o 'hits cant be evaded' you won't hit anything and thus won't crit anything either.

hm tested by myself and feel no diffrence at all.
how viable would a life based version be?

Staying CI until I can get the chayula upgrade.
Chaos immun is pretty good this league, lots of chaos, espc. at chayula.

EXALTS>EXAMS
looks good guys! you will be happy you have huge burn dps when you fight breachlords... good god those guys are tanky

i was a bit bored of this build after playing it all last league so i went with vaal spark this league but gl with progressing and ill try to check in and answer questions when i can
What would be the best getting the upgraded version of Eye of Chayula or a very good rare amulet like shown in the build?
Also is the BV setup to gain power charges on bosses still good with the changes they made to BV?

Sidenote: So far I'm loving this build, one of my favorites by far!
Couple questions after seeing the new uniques:
- Is Esh's Visage too much of a dps loss to warrant use long term? I'll still probably use this short term rather than go CI. If it is competitive, what would you recommend replacing Shav's with? Rare evasion / ES 6L? Is it worth it to look at a tanky armor-based unique like Brass Dome?
- The Red Nightmare seems like a great gem to put in the far left jewel slot. We'd pick up 5% fire > chaos damage, 7% chance to block and 7% chance to gain an end. charge on kill. Is this worth it over a rare gem?
"
Tarvalon2 wrote:
Couple questions after seeing the new uniques:
- Is Esh's Visage too much of a dps loss to warrant use long term? I'll still probably use this short term rather than go CI. If it is competitive, what would you recommend replacing Shav's with? Rare evasion / ES 6L? Is it worth it to look at a tanky armor-based unique like Brass Dome?
- The Red Nightmare seems like a great gem to put in the far left jewel slot. We'd pick up 5% fire > chaos damage, 7% chance to block and 7% chance to gain an end. charge on kill. Is this worth it over a rare gem?

esh's visage doesnt seem good long term because you cant use pain attunement, but pre shavs it seems decent.

all three of the dream jewels seem really strong. you could even drop assasins mark for the blue dream and do something like tricurse.
Any thoughts on using cospri's malice to proc vortex?

It would allow you to run an increased accuracy gem instead to make up for the lower hit. I would only think the dex requirement may be hard to hit since you would rely so much on dex ammy and gloves potentially to make up for it.

I'm also thinking that this would allow you to use insanity gloves with shield charge - inc aoe - inc accuracy - inc crit/faster attacks, and then have cyclone in a 6L for single target. Cyclone could be: cyclone - inc aoe - inc crit - inc acc - PCoC - added lightning?

EDIT: im rethinking this to be not as good since the lack of EE really hurts. Looked at some numbers in path of building and it still seems vagan dagger is better.
Last edited by spydr101 on Dec 13, 2016, 12:03:25 PM
hi

nice build but i have problem in my defense can you check my gear"Shlazar_BH" and tell me what is wrong please ?
Last edited by shlazar on Dec 16, 2016, 1:20:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info