[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

"
corsi2b wrote:
Hi there !

Really thank you for this build which will be my starting build in breach SC.

I just have a question about offerings. Don't you think it would be better to use spirit offering instead of flesh in bosses fights since there's arena with close range + vaal haste ?

Spirit Offering buffs chaos damage based on phys which we don't have a lot of. Flesh Offering allows us to apply more poison stacks faster.

"
I wonder if the boost to the minion resistance written in the 2.5 patch note is going to benefit also AW and AG.

It should. Animate Weapon gets a buff from this, 15% increased resistance on elemental.

Animate Weapon should also get a buff from the weapon range. The only thing that nerfs this build is the Chaos Res map mod and that's not bad. I already showed a minotaur run in the videos section, and minotaur has 25% chaos res with almost 4.3million life. I clocked 26 weapons to be something around 800k DPS or something like that. With more weapons and 21 gems it probably could have been well over a million.

Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Neat build, watched it on stream multiple times.

Will you be updating your item filter for animate weapon for 2.5? I'm planning to use it as my starter build in BSC. The weapon range buff sounds exciting for Animate Weapon.

I'm guessing hunting Breachlords in their domains is going to be nigh impossible if it only consists of a boss room?
"

I'm guessing hunting Breachlords in their domains is going to be nigh impossible if it only consists of a boss room?

I hope you are wrong. That would be another bad boss design like 2/4 guardians and shaper.
"
Neat build, watched it on stream multiple times.

Will you be updating your item filter for animate weapon for 2.5? I'm planning to use it as my starter build in BSC. The weapon range buff sounds exciting for Animate Weapon.

Watch the video here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774554 the monsters in the breaches still drop normal loot so it should be possible.

Also considering this for a breach HC starter.
That's a relief. I hope the 2/4 guardians and shaper get the same treatment eventually. All the best and have fun with your builds. The day is almost upon us.
Hi nice build, im trying this in bhc league and didnt switch yet, jut reached merc dried lake - playing as srs while lvling, and was wondering about switch up, would you say its not worth to switch yet if i dont have queen's escape yet as there's only few for sell in bhc and they are very overpriced?

Also i know you are not playing as animator in this league but is there any chance u could update your filter for 2.5? would be very helpful for us whos playing this build in either sc or hc, as im sure most us are clueless how to do it.

Level 87 atm, very impressed with the damage and clear speed, although bosses with AoE attacks are frustrating (even with bone offering). For anyone interested in trying out the build, you can use his 2.4 loot filter, it still works though the new items show up without any modification (i.e coloured borders). Once again, thanks for the great build!
Dont you think the new one handed sword "united in dream" + low life + prism guardian would be better than a bow + quiver ?
This would mean no curses on hexproof and using a totem to create weapon...
Last edited by corsi2b on Dec 6, 2016, 3:59:09 AM
I will soon update this guide for new sword (Severed in Steel + the upgraded version) and such. The new sword breaks the hell out of this build. You'll be able to do insane damage on a 5 link and on a 6 link you'll be absolutely crushing everything, especially with the upgraded version.

I'm rolling this again the moment I get the sword. Will also update the guide when i can use it.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
So with new "Melee targeting system" animate weapons literally unplayable, you can't animate more than one weapon at one mouse press - release. GG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info