[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

"
sabrewulf1159 wrote:
"
"
sabrewulf1159 wrote:
How do you deal with AoE-heavy packs/bosses with this build? Running T10 Colonnade and both Flame Sentinel packs and the boss completely obliterate my AW army.

Well first at all , you're doing completly another tree , you're going CI and your tree ain't uber's so thats the first big problem , second you're using Multistrike over Poison (lol.) you must use Poison as your first 5L gem and for 6L Void Manipulation
I'd recommend taking a look at uber's gear and trees because maybe that's the biggest problem you got there

Multistrike vs Poison was temporary (people like to experiment, ya know?) - CI vs Life doesn't affect the minions. Apreciate your feedback but prefer to hear OP's take, thanks.

You're missing any minion resistance jewels on your tree. I'd HIGHLY recommend getting at LEAST 2.

You don't have any curses at the moment either. Curses really help out in keeping minions (and yourself) alive. Often times on my build since I use blasphemy curses, it was best for me to rush into the middle of a pack to raise survivability - a bit counter intuitive for some. You could probably run some sort of enfeeble curse on hit or something though.

In general, in AoE heavy maps you should probably have Bone Offering. Evangelists (you get LOADS of these on Physical pack sextant maps) and porcupines I generally run Bone Offering for. Sometimes would do the same for Flame Sentinels.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 26, 2016, 3:25:37 PM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
You're missing any minion resistance jewels on your tree. I'd HIGHLY recommend getting at LEAST 2.

You don't have any curses at the moment either. Curses really help out in keeping minions (and yourself) alive. Often times on my build since I use blasphemy curses, it was best for me to rush into the middle of a pack to raise survivability - a bit counter intuitive for some. You could probably run some sort of enfeeble curse on hit or something though.

In general, in AoE heavy maps you should probably have Bone Offering. Evangelists (you get LOADS of these on Physical pack sextant maps) and porcupines I generally run Bone Offering for. Sometimes would do the same for Flame Sentinels.

Minion resists... not sure how that escaped my attention! Never considered Bone Offering either. Thanks for the tips :)
"
hi! how's uber lab runs fill with this build?
I mean how do you usually do it? just stacking weapons in walkaways and run straight to izaro until your weapons don't expire?
also, was it you league starter build?
thanks for the answers!

You lose weapons between zones but luckily the zone with the chest and Izaros chamber count as the same zone. So simply drop 5-10 weapons, animate and insta gib him. 15+ if you prefer total overkill xD
@üleet

I think about doing something similar to your build since my ele damage animator didnt turn out hot enough for my taste. Do you think replacing void manipulation with melee phys would end up as a big loss because i still want at least one, maybe two ele auras.
"
@üleet

I think about doing something similar to your build since my ele damage animator didnt turn out hot enough for my taste. Do you think replacing void manipulation with melee phys would end up as a big loss because i still want at least one, maybe two ele auras.

Melee phys wouldn't do much, if anything you would want increased duration if you're looking to replace Void Manipulation imo. If you're looking to do chaos and elemental in the same build I guess you could throw in Weapon Elemental Damage too.

-------------------

In other news, going to probably work on a video guide of this build soonish.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Seems OK so far once a handful of weapons are animated. The chest helps with additional weapons to animate, too. Feeling a bit squishy with 5400 life at level 95.

Izaro was an insane struggle since they kept rushing off to fight the billion other adds in the room :|

I should probably drop the SRS and add other useful things like vaal haste, wither, flame dash, bone offering, a tankier zombie setup...

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 10, 2016, 11:33:02 AM
Viable CI?If it is link Tree plz,thnx !!
Viable CI?If it is link Tree plz,thnx !!
I wonder if the boost to the minion resistance written in the 2.5 patch note is going to benefit also AW and AG.
Hi there !

Really thank you for this build which will be my starting build in breach SC.

I just have a question about offerings. Don't you think it would be better to use spirit offering instead of flesh in bosses fights since there's arena with close range + vaal haste ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info