[2.6] Chaos Animate Weapon Necromancer (EHC level 100!)

hi! how's uber lab runs fill with this build?
I mean how do you usually do it? just stacking weapons in walkaways and run straight to izaro until your weapons don't expire?
also, was it you league starter build?
thanks for the answers!
GG & gratz for 100 !!
"
hi! how's uber lab runs fill with this build?
I mean how do you usually do it? just stacking weapons in walkaways and run straight to izaro until your weapons don't expire?
also, was it you league starter build?
thanks for the answers!

Currently lvl 80 uber labs with this build is a breeze don't have to pay much attention.
Everytime you change rooms you lose your weapons so this means you'll need to drop 1-2 weapons or more and then refill those slots. MoM + curses make you pretty safe nothing hurts at all.

As for uber itzaro himself just summon 4-6 weapons because that's all the time you'll have before he spawns. For me he dies in a few seconds but I have a 6l +1 bow. If you have trouble obtaining weapons remember you can store weapons in stash from NPC and access the stash before each phase.
Yo mate. I saw your stream this morning while you were pushing for lv100. Congratulations for this fantastic achievement.

I'm pretty almost done on this league. The only thing i need to do is to manage to kill the Shaper myself. I always wanted to do an animate weapon build so I was wondering... Is this build Shaper viable? I don't think i will have any problem to craft a 6L bow: what is the essence needed for crafting minion damage on bows?

While I ask this, i was wondering about this: why don't you use the Soul Strike quiver in order to have a very quick recharge without investing anything on ES?
Last edited by Serge91 on Oct 21, 2016, 7:49:49 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
Yo mate. I saw your stream this morning while you were pushing for lv100. Congratulations for this fantastic achievement.

I'm pretty almost done on this league. The only thing i need to do is to manage to kill the Shaper myself. I always wanted to do an animate weapon build so I was wondering... Is this build Shaper viable? I don't think i will have any problem to craft a 6L bow: what is the essence needed for crafting minion damage on bows?

While I ask this, i was wondering about this: why don't you use the Soul Strike quiver in order to have a very quick recharge without investing anything on ES?

He doesn't use soul strike because he loses 30% minion mov speed and many other stats , for the ES regen he has the flask and the golem so there's no trouble

And for shaper , is not viable , since enemies doesnt drop anykind of loot and shaper himself is staged so there's no way you can do it unless you carry a mule with 1000 weapons
Didn't think about that, you're right.
This was technically my league starting build, but I respecced to animate a bit later than normal and I died once. Were I to do it over I could have started this way faster.

The hard part about starting is that Queen's Escape is such a good unique for this. The other hard part is getting your uber trials, as this can't really run uber trials well. Uber lab is easier than that.

This isn't Shaper viable due to trash mobs not dropping weapons.

I don't use Soul Strike because I like having the extra life and res from the quiver. The movement speed is also great, and I also lose 30 ms on minions whenever I swap amulets to do Phoenix (which I'll add to the guide soon).

Hit 100 yesterday, going to work on finishing this up now that I've finished 100.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
How do you deal with AoE-heavy packs/bosses with this build? Running T10 Colonnade and both Flame Sentinel packs and the boss completely obliterate my AW army.
Last edited by Bannedmyself_ on Mar 2, 2020, 7:56:28 AM
"
"
sabrewulf1159 wrote:
How do you deal with AoE-heavy packs/bosses with this build? Running T10 Colonnade and both Flame Sentinel packs and the boss completely obliterate my AW army.

Well first at all , you're doing completly another tree , you're going CI and your tree ain't uber's so thats the first big problem , second you're using Multistrike over Poison (lol.) you must use Poison as your first 5L gem and for 6L Void Manipulation
I'd recommend taking a look at uber's gear and trees because maybe that's the biggest problem you got there

Multistrike vs Poison was temporary (people like to experiment, ya know?) - CI vs Life doesn't affect the minions. Apreciate your feedback but prefer to hear OP's take, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info