[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Viscrid wrote:

@lolheretic - would you remove the jewel slot or just replace it with a 3-4mod damage jewel ? not sure how ~ 60% increased damage compares with the 12% more damage/speed of frenzy charges, which is why i went green. please correct me if i'm wrong/misunderstood :) thanks for the feedback

you can get an extra point by taking a jewel socket near vaal pact for example, the frenzies you wont have on most bosses, and you might be struggling when it comes to crit, hard to say without seeing your fully buffed numbers
"

you can get an extra point by taking a jewel socket near vaal pact for example, the frenzies you wont have on most bosses, and you might be struggling when it comes to crit, hard to say without seeing your fully buffed numbers

damage numbers no vaal skills
Barrage: http://i.imgur.com/PQ9shwg.jpg
TS: http://i.imgur.com/KDgnHrP.jpg

53% buffed crit + diamond flask; could be higher... perhaps boss considerations will play in a bit later, still struggling to make this an enjoyable mapping build speed wise. will add that to the to do list with master surgeon ascendency respec when boss time comes :)

if i give up throatseeker in the long term i can path better for 1 extra point, perhaps eventually take forces of nature instead; not sure how much the extra multi will come in handy though?

@aedre32 piss off mate :p
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Just got this bow in standard

Should I try to craft it? (Is tyranical harbringer of something - probably deadeye; after that i regal it and got physical damage 18-32 - that is to know that it isn't a hybrid mode phys damage+acc on it)

If it is ok to craft it what should I chose:

1. Keep the accuracy mode and put multiple craft mods and what should I chose then as extra mods? Critical multi and attack speed?

or

2. Put prefixes can not be changed, scour it, put multiple craft mods and now have 3 open slots to craft?

Thx for advices

And btw I have transformed a ranger lvl 90 into this. Is not developed as it has only 8700 ES and 25K tool tip in hideout with aura, but it killed so easy abyss or shrine bosses. I need some items from breach character but yes, the build is great.

And another question which is better as vessel of vinktar?
Damage penetrate 10% lightning res
or
add some lightning to attacks
?
Thx again

Can some one with experience in bows and with this build to answer me plz?
How should I craft the bow and which vinktar is better? Thx
Blasting,
any input on Witch Occultist temp HC tree would be greatly appreciated :)
Also, why Occultist over, say, Assassin or Trickster for HC?

Thanks
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Just got this bow in standard

Should I try to craft it? (Is tyranical harbringer of something - probably deadeye; after that i regal it and got physical damage 18-32 - that is to know that it isn't a hybrid mode phys damage+acc on it)

If it is ok to craft it what should I chose:

1. Keep the accuracy mode and put multiple craft mods and what should I chose then as extra mods? Critical multi and attack speed?

or

2. Put prefixes can not be changed, scour it, put multiple craft mods and now have 3 open slots to craft?

Thx for advices

And btw I have transformed a ranger lvl 90 into this. Is not developed as it has only 8700 ES and 25K tool tip in hideout with aura, but it killed so easy abyss or shrine bosses. I need some items from breach character but yes, the build is great.

And another question which is better as vessel of vinktar?
Damage penetrate 10% lightning res
or
add some lightning to attacks
?
Thx again

Can some one with experience in bows and with this build to answer me plz?
How should I craft the bow and which vinktar is better? Thx

The flat phys is only a couple points higher than what you can get from Tora so its essentially a Tyrannical bow with an accuracy suffix, which you will have to scour if you want multimod. So no, it is not worth crafting unless you're really desperate.
"
Arazosa wrote:
Looking to build this build right now: just one question.

What is better, a legacy 6L reach of the council or a rare bow with 340 dps around (can't afford mirrored ones) with crit chance, atk speed and 160+ incr phys damage? (both 6L)

I think legacy rotc will be better.
Hello, can someone look at my char with this build (Draesy). I don't understand how to get this insane dps. I have like 60k barrage on full buff and it is zero dps for lategame bosses. My items not so bad, but i still have like 5-10% of damage shown at video guides. What am i doing wrong?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Arazosa wrote:
Looking to build this build right now: just one question.

What is better, a legacy 6L reach of the council or a rare bow with 340 dps around (can't afford mirrored ones) with crit chance, atk speed and 160+ incr phys damage? (both 6L)

I think legacy rotc will be better.

Thnx, and one last question, since ROTC already has +4 arrows, what's the best gem to replace GMP with? Since ROTC misses attack speed and crit chance from a rare bow I was thinking in faster attacks or incr crit chance.
Last edited by Arazosa on Jan 4, 2017, 12:26:57 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:
Thnx, and one last question, since ROTC already has +4 arrows, what's the best gem to replace GMP with? Since ROTC misses attack speed and crit chance from a rare bow I was thinking in faster attacks or incr crit chance.

Increased crit chance gem is a must with rotc : )
"
Draesy wrote:
Hello, can someone look at my char with this build (Draesy). I don't understand how to get this insane dps. I have like 60k barrage on full buff and it is zero dps for lategame bosses. My items not so bad, but i still have like 5-10% of damage shown at video guides. What am i doing wrong?

we cant see your char, its private
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info