[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Jeppeboy wrote:
This build looks awesome, rerolling one of my Rangers in Standard right now. I'm wondering which of these two bows I should choose? The Reach is 369 pDPS and the Harbinger is 374 pDPS. Harbinger is 5L but I could make it 6L if that one is better for this build.

The RoTC would be the best out of the 2 listed.
"
"
Jeppeboy wrote:
This build looks awesome, rerolling one of my Rangers in Standard right now. I'm wondering which of these two bows I should choose? The Reach is 369 pDPS and the Harbinger is 374 pDPS. Harbinger is 5L but I could make it 6L if that one is better for this build.

The RoTC would be the best out of the 2 listed.

I wil join to the discusion : ) what aboute my harbinger ?

do you think legacy reach wil be bether ? i ask couse i am liltle scare to lose crit
"
Jagaimo wrote:
Right, crafting is not hard... Only rigged 32 trys so far, 29 with tyrannical and 3 with merciless.

Reach is a good option till you can buy a Harbinger.

You can craft up to 340 dps by multi-modding a Tyrannical with a junk prefix, that's probably still better than reach. But if you already have a reach then I'd just save for a good harb.

Don't bother crafting bows from scratch, the odds are absolutely terrible.
I have problem with build. I spent like 6ex for gear and I cant even clear t11+ without dying. Not enough damage. With meatballer build (Xoph's Blood build) I could clear t14+ maps almost oneshoting everything with only 4ex invested. Check profile...
"
mciekurs2 wrote:
I have problem with build. I spent like 6ex for gear and I cant even clear t11+ without dying. Not enough damage. With meatballer build (Xoph's Blood build) I could clear t14+ maps almost oneshoting everything with only 4ex invested. Check profile...

Why are you comparing two entirely different builds? Some builds do better on budgets then others.

I glanced at your character and the gear is really bad. The one nice thing is having a reach. No dying sun, only 5 links, not even %energy shield on a your ring or ammy, medicore gloves/boots. Not to be rude, but what did you expect using this type of bottom of the barrel gear?

Last edited by Solishaw on Dec 30, 2016, 11:28:08 AM
"
"
mciekurs2 wrote:

Why are you comparing two entirely different builds? Some builds do better on budgets then others.

I glanced at your character and the gear is really bad. The one nice thing is having a reach. No dying sun, only 5 links, not even %energy shield on a your ring or ammy, medicore gloves/boots. Not to be rude, but what did you expect using this type of bottom of the barrel gear?

why also using spell vinktar ?
guys here is the damage comparison formula for harbingers vs reach

harbinger dps points:

>(harbingers crit chance / 6.00(rotc crit chance)) x arrow number(everything included) x DPS of the bow

rotc dps points;

DPS x arrow number;

whatever bow has higher points choose that one,

very advanced tip about flat phys from jewelry:

Spoiler
if both points are very close to each other, and you have something like 15-25 flat phys on amulet, 9-15 on both rings,
because the higher attack speed of rotc would get benefited from flat phys mod on jewelries more, rotc would have better dps on tooltip.

more advanced tip about crit multi damage modifier:
Spoiler

"
if harbinger has crit multi, multiply that with your crit chance(100 is: 1, 60 is 0.6), and divide it to 1.5 again. this is roughly(very) how much "more" damage you are getting from that crit multi mod.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 30, 2016, 12:25:35 PM
Sorry rupenus,

I dont understand the dps point part.
Can you just tell me if Brood twine is better than a legacy reach?
Please and thank you.
"
Sorry rupenus,

Please and thank you.

Brood Twine is the BEST OF THE BEST bow you can have in the game. nothing can beat it
"
Sorry rupenus,

Please and thank you.

tl;dr ->
yes, brood twine has around 60-65% better dps than leg reach.(number of arrows dps buff of reach has taken into calculations)

example of the calculation i did
Spoiler

if you have 400 dps, 9% crit bow and 8 arrows,

it is better than 360 pdps leg reach,

it is simply;

harbinger vs leg reach

(400 x 1,5 x 8) vs (360 x 12):

(base DPS x crit difference x number of arrows) vs (DPS x number of arrows)

4800 vs 4320

binger is better.

brood twine vs reach

so let's make it for brood twine vs leg reach,
Spoiler

10 arrows, perfect gear; (608 pdps x 1.56 x 10) = brood twine = 9480;
14 arrows, perfect gear; (370 x 14) = almost perfect roll reach = 5180;

as you can see there is a 70%-80 difference in between, brood twine has crit multi but leg reach has better base attack, the crit difference gets lower than as i calculated with basic math actually because of accuracy factor, so all in all in tooltip the difference gets 60-65%

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 30, 2016, 3:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info