[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Got it, Thanks @ Aqu_ that is the answer i was hoping for..! I will try to min max gear as much as i can...! THANKS
"
rodofrn wrote:
Hello fellow exiles, I recently completed the build but ran into a massive problem, my tooltip dps is nowhere even close to cap's, I know his bow is mirrored, but i dont even have 50% of his tooltip. I 6L the bow myself because I found it a while ago, I know that i still need to do the barrage setup, so far still collecting gems. Can someone please help me?

GEAR

TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4FtQiJCpsOSA_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXF5YbJR1PH0EgbiF2JJ0k_SoLKwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w51Dt8RA1HBklRS65Ms1AwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2piWmNDY6dtGW1scFJwu3b3d9d_K3-Af8aGrobOidOMNo2_j_qTJ5UFlSCa8Z63oJ-hIqEvokCio6TCpyuv67VIuMq-isEzwcXB88Six53I8MqpzerQH9DQ037ZW91G34rfmOcK51TndOjW6QLpmOtj7BjuDu967-vw1fFt8uH0-P8Q_94=

DPS @ Hideout with flask and auras.
http://imgur.com/a/2mc3n

I know i am missing the jewels, I am working on that.

TBH my gear is near the best you can get in a temp league. Some still WIP

Gear

Char Sheet

Tree

But you have to realize that the main problem with this build. It's off meta so there is very little equipment for this build and you will have to make alot of the gear yourself. I currently having issues even finding a ring than can replace the ones I have as well as have strength. As of this post, there is only 1 +1 arrow signal flare for sale and its a low roll and the seller is a jerk.

Edit: Also, I would like some criticism to my version, I think there is a lot of room for improvement
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Sep 30, 2016, 3:39:24 PM
"
As of this post, there is only 1 +1 arrow signal flare for sale and its a low roll and the seller is a jerk.

Is it a problem to vaal one yourself? With originals being so cheap?
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
As of this post, there is only 1 +1 arrow signal flare for sale and its a low roll and the seller is a jerk.

Is it a problem to vaal one yourself? With originals being so cheap?

They are no longer cheap, 32%+ are now 40c+. I rather play safe and just buy one +1 instead of going out and wasting currency. Also my crafting luck has been pretty bad this league :p
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Sep 30, 2016, 3:55:19 PM
"
How do you deal with boss fights with no adds, should i drop Master Alchemist for Master Surgeon?

I swap out Onslaught flask for

If that somehow still doesn't solve the issue, run a second vinktar instead. I run the chalice swap for shaper, uber atziri etc with no issues on flask charges.

Last edited by Solishaw on Sep 30, 2016, 6:26:44 PM
On temp leagues you simply wont get 100% uptime on vinktar (single target that is).
"
On temp leagues you simply wont get 100% uptime on vinktar (single target that is).

since big boss fights are all about getting vinktar duration on,

if it's the case, you should use GMP instead of ppad, and maximize attack speed + and crit chance.

belts play big role actually on keeping flask charges up. getting highest resistances from your gear and spending your belt suffixes to 'less flask charges used' and 'flask duration' would help you big time. before i got my leg vinktar that was what i was doing.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 30, 2016, 8:01:52 PM
If you get Master Surgeon, yes.
I dont think its worth it though, at least if killing Shaper and Uber Atziri isnt all you want to do (which usually is the case in temp leagues, at least for me)

I tried Shaper earlier (gear should be in profile if you are wondering; but like i said ealier: ~45k dps hideout w/ auras) and relogged after 4 portals to get a safe kill. I got him to around 30% in last phase so chances are i would have killed him anyways.

For now i didnt take Master Surgeon and therefore obviously could not keep vinktar up (took 1 mana leech node to at least be able to attack without flasks). In the 6-7 seconds it is up the damage is nowhere near enough to push him into the next phase. So basically you unload everything you got and then start running around him and deal damage everytime he casts a beam. AT this point the fight start to really take super long since you pretty much deal 0 damage.

Now there are a couple of things i dont have:
- barrage helmet enchant
- penetration on boots

Especially the helmet enchant probably increases damage by quite a bit, but other then that i think my gear is pretty good for a temp league.
Additionally Master Surgeon would obviously be an alternative for killing bosses (but what to sacrifice really...) and maybe a 2nd vinktars.

Long story short, i dont think the build is very good at killing bosses in a temp league or more generally without super expensive/legacy/mirrored gear in standard (and to be fair every build destroys shit with that kind of investment). For clearing maps and doing pretty much everything else it is super fun, though, so dont take my post the wrong way. Imo you just cant expect anything close to the "boss-killing" in the videos without blasting cap's insane gear (and for me that was the focus in the videos).
Last edited by Aqu_ on Sep 30, 2016, 8:47:53 PM
Really nice build! Had an old Ranger and a lot of the right gear in my stash and gave it a try. Super safe and clearing very fast.

Here's my gear:

Thanks for the build-idea. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Really nice build! Had an old Ranger and a lot of the right gear in my stash and gave it a try. Super safe and clearing very fast.

Here's my gear:

Thanks for the build-idea. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Really nice gear, and I like what you did with the gem links in gloves and boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info