[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Would anyone be kind enough to have a look at my character on Legacy and see where I should go next for items? I have 6.5k ES with aura on and only 9k tornado shot tooltip with all auras on in the HO.
I switch out chain for bosses which makes my tooltip go up to about 14k with all auras but I'm no where near the tooltips you guys are posting and im not sure where im falling behind so badly.

I saw the recommendations a few pages ago with what to get to maximize tooltip and I have tried to get as many as possible.

Thanks in advance for any help, this forum is great and I have learned a lot.
I started playing this build yesterday out of curiosity since I had a lot of success with assassin king of the forest and I wanted to play something non-poison. What I have quickly learned is that the gear requirement is quite high but doable if you can accept the fact that you will do 1/5th the damage of BlastingCap. Funny thing though 1/5th the damage is still a lot of damage.

I have a ton of work to do with my gear but it's decent for now. I got lucky with my boot enchant only took two tries. Too poor to afford skyforths, so I went with whalers for the extra deeps. Nado shot tooltip is only 14k but it clears everything just fine and generates power charges. Barrage is the real damage dealer anyways. I have 86% crit, so I replaced my diamond flask with an Atziri flask. Eventually, I want to have Vinktar, Dying Sun, Taste and Wise Oak with perfect resists. That might be overkill but it's a cool idea at least.

Spoiler
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Apr 2, 2017, 9:54:18 PM
"
thepipen wrote:
so u dont use any curse set ups for frenzy or stuff..

I saw the new links, they just don't fit my preference I guess.

I want RRR for CWDT-IC-ID though, so I didn't want to sacrifice that. Comes in handy a lot imo, especially Lab.

Funny thing is originally I wanted to take the Jewel Socket next to the Shadow Power Charge and use a 4-Mod for Bosses & Green Dream for mapping (Frenzy Generation), but when they moved Nullification it wasn't worth anymore. That was my end-game option, anyways.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 2, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

Hey guys wondering if i can get some advice on what are potential weak links atm in my gear..
saved up a bit and looking for upgrades
Could someone help me find a profile of the most decked out gear possible for this build? Full on brood twine and mirrored jewelry.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Could someone help me find a profile of the most decked out gear possible for this build? Full on brood twine and mirrored jewelry.

i have such gear for life base but i'm not using bow anymore. all gear is in stash now. why?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2017, 4:24:37 AM
Guys, could someone gearcheck me pls (YuuNgama)? Or help in which order I should upgrade?

It feels like i am hitting a wall. I can farm t11's on a decent speed, but at t12+ everthing feels "meeh". Its doable - but when it comes to "fast clearing/bosskilling" am I falling off.

I am playing since 2.0 on and off and I always hit this(!) point where I can do mid-Tier Content, but have never seen the endcontent (uber atziri/guardians/shaper) - so I quit and this league I wanna change it!
I am [b]not[/b] this "ethical1337speedIdothousendofexperday" player and with a 1:100 ex ratio it takes some time to buy a 4+ ex upgrade.

I really enjoy this build by far and want to spent my money on it for the rest of this league. Atm I sit on 2.5 EX and waiting to sell some stuff, so i hope I can use ~ 7 EX to move on. Not that much, but i think some stuff can be upgraded with it.

I would really appreciate some help!
"
Yuutindio wrote:
Guys, could someone gearcheck me pls (YuuNgama)? Or help in which order I should upgrade?

It feels like i am hitting a wall. I can farm t11's on a decent speed, but at t12+ everthing feels "meeh". Its doable - but when it comes to "fast clearing/bosskilling" am I falling off.

I am playing since 2.0 on and off and I always hit this(!) point where I can do mid-Tier Content, but have never seen the endcontent (uber atziri/guardians/shaper) - so I quit and this league I wanna change it!
I am [b]not[/b] this "ethical1337speedIdothousendofexperday" player and with a 1:100 ex ratio it takes some time to buy a 4+ ex upgrade.

I really enjoy this build by far and want to spent my money on it for the rest of this league. Atm I sit on 2.5 EX and waiting to sell some stuff, so i hope I can use ~ 7 EX to move on. Not that much, but i think some stuff can be upgraded with it.

I would really appreciate some help!

steel ring is a bad choice,
helmet is really bad, try to get +1 barrage projectile enchannted one.
how do you get your stun immunity? valyrium & eye of chayula & kiara? choose one.
try to get rings with 10% physical damage added as fire damage, wed + ES. craft ES% on them.
WHY NO JEWELS? : ( 4 mods for 2 cost of passive points. so OP. : (

Raider

i have no idea why you went raider, what you gonna do when your vinktar gonna be out of charges? Can you have always full frenzy charges or onslaught so you can have status ailments immunity. I dont believe those frenzy charges can save you while you are lacking vinktar leech. If you go raider i think you should be able maintain enough leech without vinktar(you went claw nodes i see) i dont know if it's enough. you can't believe how much damage you lose by going to that way, also abandoning this builds mechanics. I can't evaluate this choice, since i haven't tested this build with raider. i can generate only questions. so i'm asking, are you cool with raider?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2017, 10:08:28 AM
Hello,

I wanted to test this build because I really like bow build, but I am currently a bit out of currency, so I was wondering how far you can push this build with only death's opus, and without 4ex+ stuff ?
^

One 4-mod Jewel is more than 50% of his current budget, could be why he hasn't gone for it. I try to buy upgrades, a lot of the cheaper ones are now getting repriced or offer ignored once seller looks at the item again.

+1 Enchant is likely only available from Week 1-2 players, yes they are listed but unlikely to get them to respond. 1.3 Ex lowest Normal/Magic/Rare ES-only base, seen multiple day ago. Is better to save for +2 base after he liquidates.

When I was farming early league I did none of these things, especially not try to craft or buy a usable Hysteria Ring (Steel base and 11-13c a try, feelsgamblingman).

===================

Imo at this point in the league with the market where it is, Skyforth is likely out of the question given the users farming habits. (Nothing wrong with that but Skyforth price gonna outpace your farming, 39 ex today probably mid 40+ later)

Short-term strategy, which is basically what I did early league, stick with t11 (chaining Strand or?) or lower, farm only the most efficient zones for upgrade. I wouldn't try to push content if I clearly can't. I even did Shaped Graveyard day 2-3. For fast farming I moved Barrage to my 6L to kill boss faster, 5L LA for pack clear, just fine with Opus. Chroming is pretty awful for this build, cheapest option with Atziri market in the toilet is an ES Splendour actually where you can still get high 600's ES and easily get GGGR+ without heavy Chrome investment. So not sure if you wanna do that or not.

Since Raider and the fact that your amulet is decent for current budget Valyrium is likely the best option, which will require some upgrades to cover the loss of Cold Resists. I never liked that item but it seem better to replace a ring than replace the amulet atm.

For links also I'm fairly certain Hatred > Wrath here right?

Also why use PTL gem with LA when you already to full conversion? Use Crit Strikes gem instead. Some thoughts there.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info