[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Just curious to those who have tried Lioneye's Fall in your trees, can I get some feedback in terms of how easy it was to incorporate, worth it, etc?

Winding up on 40/40 and just wanted to do some testing in the league, looks really lucrative with Soul Raker and some other surrounding node. All content done so just grinding it out atm.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hello! What is most weak in my gear? Never seen more 100k dps
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBfkIiQ5IDlwPqw_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8XlhmKGyUdTyF2I9MkiySdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w51Dt8RX5JUUuuTLNOKlFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjp2r6bRltbG8ncFJ293fXePl-3X8rf4B_xoTFhq6GzonTjAuMNo25j2CP-pUFlSCXBppqmvGbJpu1nregn6EiokCio6TCpyun1K_rtUi4yrl8vjrBAMEzwcXB88M6xKLHncqp0B_Q0NN-2VvdRt-Y51TndOkC6ZjrY-wY7LDuDu967-vw1fFt9Pj1S_1u_sj_EP_e
Last edited by iSlowpoke on Apr 1, 2017, 3:33:35 PM
get a new amulet & buy dying sun. that's all. your gear is enough.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I completed this build.
From now on.. some post make me smile. Cuz buffed 60-80k barrage tooltip with good C-chance and multi is more then enough.

100k is already over kill :D

Running 35k ho tooltip. Nearly shoting guardians and doing 5-6 min shaper runs. Doing uber atziri like np.

Wish I had better jewelery to make my tool tip bigger to farm uber atizir without propher flask managment.
Last edited by iwonderwice on Apr 1, 2017, 4:42:19 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

Why this amulet is so weak?
"
iSlowpoke wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Why this amulet is so weak?

sorry you miss, dying sun & helm enchantment and crit chance & wed on amulet. you need one more source of accuracy from your gear. other than that, i think you are fine.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 1, 2017, 4:47:38 PM
items

I think my upgrade list should be like this:

1- replace rings with +phys damage ones
2- get dying sun
3- slam some exalteds on chest
4- upgrade bow with mid-tier harbinger
5- replace belt with rustic shas with flask suffix

i can never get skyforth, so i wont be able to change amulet.

Am i right? Any advice?
Hi, I would like to know how can I get my power charge without PCOC? (and without Skyforth)

I see a few people here who don't use PCOC but assassin's mark link with HOI and COH. Instead they use increase critical strike support.
Assassin's mark don't work for me (I don't get power charge) when I link it with COH and HOI.

So I must use PCOC but i'm losing lot of DPS.

I hope you have a solution for me, less expensive than skyforth of course.
"
Azaros60 wrote:
Hi, I would like to know how can I get my power charge without PCOC? (and without Skyforth)

I see a few people here who don't use PCOC but assassin's mark link with HOI and COH. Instead they use increase critical strike support.
Assassin's mark don't work for me (I don't get power charge) when I link it with COH and HOI.

1.don't use elemental focus support in your clearing skill and it'll generate charges. It Works With herald of lightning but much sloWer, dont Work at all With ICE.

for faster charger generation use COH+ASSASINS+HERALDS ICE+LIGHNING
Last edited by stred_ on Apr 2, 2017, 7:37:50 AM
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

1.don't use elemental focus support in your clearing skill and it'll generate charges. It Works With herald of lightning but much sloWer, dont Work at all With ICE.

for faster charger generation use COH+ASSASINS+HERALDS ICE+LIGHNING

Thank you dude, thank's a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info