[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

He means that the fire-conversion doesn't synergy with combo Vinktar + The Retch, only lightning damage does :) But I just use The Retch cause I want more flask duration, not because of it's damage.

I saw on that video you have 51k tornado shot unbuffed, wth, I have 56k unbuffed but cant kill Hydra at half of your speed lol, may be because of the map mods, at that time I'm trying to get the Atlas bonus so I rolled a corrupted rare map, Hydra have +40% elemental resistance if I remember correctly

yeah i understood but still, his arguments and reasoning is very poor. everything that he made himself believe dont even touch to any reality or math/analytical approach. anyway, i dont care. i wish more power and glory to everyone.

obviously you did not understood anything and still pretending it, is just even more foolish. The argument isn't poor as well, you are just as ignorant as always.

And just in case you are still clueless: The arguments haven't been about Signal Fire not being the best in slot for your build, it was about his gear-choices fitting better to a completely different build.

".....you are just as ignorant as always."

100% agree lol. still faking with mirr gears, no brainer delux ;)

thanks for sharing your deep game knowledge with us guys, could you do your gossip out of the build guide, or whisper me in game about it.

keep it clean please. good luck.

@beagup 1300 is extremely low accuracy, you need at least 2200. with 1300 its a miracle that you can hit bosses actually. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 20, 2017, 4:45:03 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
thanks for sharing your deep game knowledge with us guys, could you do your gossip out of the build guide, or whisper me in game about it.

I wouldn't exactly call it gossip when someone gives good hints for a build change with explanations while all you can suggest is buying more expensive gear.

"
Rupenus wrote:
@beagup 1300 is extremely low accuracy, you need at least 2200. with 1300 its a miracle that you can hit bosses actually. : )

Oh... I thought the gear linked as example gear on page 1 is fine. But that doesn't have any accuracy on it... weird.

Wait....

Let me think...

OH MY GOD please don't tell us you cheated on us with mirrored gear runs to show off!!! And lead all those averagely rich people think they can play this 'build' without investing 500+ ex first... I can't believe this...

IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Guys & Gals

You really need about 2600 accuracy rating in my tests to make if feel smooth. I think mine currently is 2780ish. If I take 3 nodes and go to 3300+ you really notice a difference IMO yet it is not needed. 1300 or even 2000 is to low and that may be why its a struggle at guardians. Losing a little damage for accuracy will be very noticeable since 1300 would be like asking for death against the guardians, etc. IMO
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 20, 2017, 5:36:02 PM
"
Janus171 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I wouldn't exactly call it gossip when someone gives good hints for a build change with explanations while all you can suggest is buying more expensive gear.

"
Rupenus wrote:

Oh... I thought the gear linked as example gear on page 1 is fine. But that doesn't have any accuracy on it... weird.

Wait....

Let me think...

OH MY GOD please don't tell us you cheated on us with mirrored gear runs to show off!!! And lead all those averagely rich people think they can play this 'build' without investing 500+ ex first... I can't believe this...

I'm the one linking the gear. He had nothing to do it with it. I linked what I used in the uber/shaper 5l rotc runs as gear.

I guess people running this for breach boss services (including the ones in video section) invested 500 ex mirrored gear right?

Killing shaper in 3 Mins in temp leagues with 40-50ex invested? Literal video proof with gear links pages back demoing the power of this build with nothing legacy/mirrored under 60ex in breach.

Janus you've been nothing but rude, condescending, abrasive, and I've quietly sat back and said nothing. You've used this very same guide to spam a mirror service item of your own. You are literally making money off this guide, and using it to promote your own self gain.

Now you're personally attacking a friend and are completely out of line. You cannot deny this build's functionality, power and potential with temp league gear as numerous people are running it in breach as we speak with Proof. Video proof with gear.

Counter that.

-Edit-

Let's make this even easier for people to see how wrong you actually are in regard to investment claim

Breach ROTC Shaper kill (58ex invested) - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121605058

Breach Minotaur Kill - https://youtu.be/F-4BWbuVKNM

Breach Shaper kill - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/114221806

I'm curious how you're going to discredit actual video proof with incredibly similiar results to the mirrored geared version you so eager to point out is used in various part of this guide. I can't wait!

Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 20, 2017, 6:14:10 PM
Well don't berate me too much to joining in the fun, but hey...

First of all been playing this build for a while now to see what all the fuss is about. It's pretty damn strong even with a mid budget tbh, but I feel like if you're presenting it to the average audience, being able to reach the power level post-Skyforth acquisition versus beforehand is pretty rough if said audience isn't flipping/sniping/extreme luck etc. I play mostly temp leagues so I can sorta comment on that. You can have hundreds of ex at the end of the league, about a hundred or so if you just play the game like me and a lot of people do, or basically be poor in the gutter if you are a beginner. This build is not friendly to those who are in the third class of people.

That aside, I've seen Rup say some really weird shit in this thread, and doesn't seem quite on the same page as blasting at times. Also really hilarious moments like telling a guy with Merciless/Flaring bow that his bow was too weak and he should get a Chin Sol (ROFL). But on the real, for the subject recently discussed honestly if people are open to different perspectives I always try to consider it without being rude, or at least test it. Could things have been worded better? Absolutely but damn, reading the last page was cancer.

Back to the strength of the build, realistically once you have really refined gear the bow doesn't really fucking matter, it just needs to have some DPS, shitty 300 pDPS works.

If you are experienced and know your affixes, and know to prioritize & stack WED/Flat Phys and some Accu, and the build can already shine pretty well on very little. This is more of a community understanding problem, where this day and age people wanna get spoonfed to the point where I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if they started inviting blasting over to their houses to play their characters for them (jokes).

But as long as you prioritize your affixes and know what to get exactly, you are gonna be just fine. No, you don't need a +2 Barrage Helm like this guide says or whatever, I have a +2 TS Enchant and my Barrage attack is just fine. What I do think is important is getting good Jewelry, and good 4-stat Jewels. It just adds so much to the damage and I don't think people are understanding this.

I just uploaded a video of me doing Shaper with a 6L Lioneye's Glare:

http://plays.tv/s/L9i1zfAn6Tze

Please ignore the opening death (not the point of the video anyways) as my computer has been acting up and I can't seem to get stable frame rate since DX11 update. It happened at the beginning anyways and the rest of the run is deathless.

As you can see here even a Lioneye's Glare, which I bought this one for a bargain of 3 ex in SC to do this test (and probably won't be able to sell it back), can be your end-game bow as long as you have the right gearing affixes.

So to Janus's point, no, you don't need 500 ex to play this build. In Standard, you probably need like 100 ex and a brain like every other expensive end-game build and you'll have a great time. However, I *do* think that the 5L ROTC "budget" run is a bit deceptive, since I can show you that with well tuned supporting gear, you can turn Lioneye's Glare into an all star. I think that's the point where people fold because they don't have the right supporting gear and think that it must be the Brood Twine and open their pockets :^)

Btw blasting, I think the 58 ex value of heretic's gear might be a little underestimated, as his gear is pretty damn good and he's min/max'ed out with 4-prop jewels and insane Jewelry. His gear atm, from a quick look, is waaaay past the 100 ex point, in either BSC or SC prices. Even early temp league prices you can't just say 1 ex in temp league is the same buying power as in SC.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 20, 2017, 7:42:29 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

keep it clean please. good luck.

"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Guys & Gals

You really need about 2600 accuracy rating in my tests to make if feel smooth. I think mine currently is 2780ish. If I take 3 nodes and go to 3300+ you really notice a difference IMO yet it is not needed. 1300 or even 2000 is to low and that may be why its a struggle at guardians. Losing a little damage for accuracy will be very noticeable since 1300 would be like asking for death against the guardians, etc. IMO

Well, I have only 1394 accuracy with Ice golem, so thats why I cant kill Guardians properly lol
"
Now you're personally attacking a friend and are completely out of line.

Not suprising though, or? Rupenus himself is offensive to pretty much anyone, all thread long: To those which are just objective, to those which are just asking for advices and sometimes, yes, he may have been randomly reacting. Probably you could collect quotes for more than 1 page of rupenus being rude, insulting or making fun of people quite easily.
Hello Fellow Exiles,

"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Now you're personally attacking a friend and are completely out of line.

Not suprising though, or? Rupenus himself is offensive to pretty much anyone, all thread long: To those which are just objective, to those which are just asking for advices and sometimes, yes, he may have been randomly reacting. Probably you could collect quotes for more than 1 page of rupenus being rude, insulting or making fun of people quite easily.

Not to throw gasoline on the fire but I was met with incredibly rude responses and aggression from thread followers, though not from the build author himself after some explanation but it was enough to for me to stop posting here as it was clear much of the thread was unproductive bashing.

I think a a clear link between video and gear set would help lower tensions immensely as it is obvious many players came in expecting to 1 shot shaper with a reach and mediocre gear when it was simply not clear what gear was used for any given video.

As demonstrated before, a BIS gear set with a mediocre weapon (or even blue weapon) will produce amazing results. A mediocre weapon with a dormice gear set just falls flat and this is where most of the frustration from followers comes from.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info