[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Thought I had the reflect issue somewhat managed taking a few leech nodes "NOT". There are just some situations where no matter how you try and negate slight issues there is just no way to NOT DIE. I put one point back into Vitality vOid to see if there is a chance for smoother added help yet I doubt it. It will be a slow go from 99 - 100 lol.

run a rumi's.

I have a perfect one I did not even think of subbing in my TOH yet that probably would work. Whats the cumulative block chance - best? is it like 75%?
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Thought I had the reflect issue somewhat managed taking a few leech nodes "NOT". There are just some situations where no matter how you try and negate slight issues there is just no way to NOT DIE. I put one point back into Vitality vOid to see if there is a chance for smoother added help yet I doubt it. It will be a slow go from 99 - 100 lol.

run a rumi's.

I have a perfect one I did not even think of subbing in my TOH yet that probably would work. Whats the cumulative block chance - best? is it like 75%?

while i was leveling up, i was using rearguard + rumi was up all the time and i was using the retch.
i was using chain also.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What should I change? I'm struggling a lot with the tree, there's so much stuff missing ES nodes + power charges + flask nodes + jewel sockets

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lordados/characters

Last edited by Lordados on Feb 12, 2017, 4:46:45 PM
Thanks, I calculated it it is like 60%. A 10% loss is no biggie until the last couple of lvl's where it takes so much mapping to get 10% back especially when you play occasionally. It's just when they teleport on you/pop on you with reflect and point blank, etc. its instant death and when running fast through maps it only takes 1 in 100 maps and there goes that 10% you gained lolz.

Thanks for the input.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 12, 2017, 5:15:38 PM
At 34k dps on tornado and 20k on barrage (without any buff or flask), am i doing something wrong?

Last edited by Suzim on Feb 12, 2017, 6:27:53 PM
"
Suzim wrote:
At 34k dps on tornado and 20k on barrage (without any buff or flask), am i doing something wrong?

- Low damage rings

- no damage on jewels

- tree is quite different then what is provided in OP ( why piercing shots? why heavy draw? that's over 8+ points saved for more beneficial nodes) please follow the non legacy vinktar tree in the guide.

- merc boot enchant

"
"
Suzim wrote:

- Low damage rings

- no damage on jewels

- tree is quite different then what is provided in OP ( why piercing shots? why heavy draw? that's over 8+ points saved for more beneficial nodes) please follow the non legacy vinktar tree in the guide.

- merc boot enchant

thks for the advices, rings/jewels and enchants will be the next upgrades, i`ve worked a bit on your tree, since i have a level 4 enlighten and currently at lvl93, the result is more crit mult and +1.2k of es.

for the pathfinder nodes, i'm using legacy surgeons, should i keep the
master alchemist or swap for master surgeon?

PS> sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

NEW TREE ->
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBx4IiQ18DkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcWvxeWGYobJR1PIG4hdiPTJIsknST9J6kqCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w51Dt8RA1FfklRSbFLrkyzTipQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjp2r6bRltbG8ncFJ293fXfyt_gH_GhMWGrobOidOMNo9gj_qTJ5UFlSCVLpcGmmqa8Zu1nregn6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK6_rtAy1SLjKvorBM8HzwzrEosedyPDKqcrT0B_Q0NN-18_ZW91G35jnVOkC6Zjquutj7BjuDu9674jv6_DV8W30-Pk3_xD_3g==?accountName=Suzim&characterName=sSuzim

Does Master Alchemist (Pathfinder) negate Shock (from Vinktar)?
I googled some results saying it doesn't but they're not very recent so maybe things have changed. I want to know if I need shock immunity on a flask or not with Master Alchemist.

Thanks.
Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Feb 12, 2017, 8:52:43 PM
shock is a status ailment so yes it negates it.

Anyone doing guardians tonight? Did they change something? All of a sudden my chr is taking longer then normal to down them and I was testing for about 4 runs each. Not sure if it's an issue with my pc and connection or if some hidden change has happened
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 12, 2017, 8:51:38 PM
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:
Does Master Alchemist (Pathfinder) negate Shock (from Vinktar)?
I googled some results saying it doesn't but they're not very recent so maybe things have changed. I want to know if I need shock immunity on a flask or not with Master Alchemist.

Thanks.

yes shock effect is denied by the master alchemist passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info