[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Tbh every build thread have the same issues, some people are looking for shortcuts.

Also Shec, you didn't really read all of my post, you kind of ignored the point. You need better Jewelry overall if you want to achieve the proper damage, especially if you already have a pretty decent bow. I built this in Standard with leftover temp league gear so I'm using:

Bases can be improved on the Rings (depending on rest of gear/tree either Steel or Opal can do more for you). But you get the idea of the affixes you want especially WED and Flat Phys on your Rings, maybe one with Accuracy (I had to settle for a Dex roll on mine)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 11, 2017, 3:23:34 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
shecutor read my post please, even +2 enchantment cant save your build. your passive tree, your itemization is totally wrong and waste of exalts. i dont wanna sound harsh and mean but there is no other way i can put this.

i just saved 5 points in your tree by checking your tree for 5 seconds,

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRAx4EsQYjBx4IiQ5IDlwPqxEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xa_F5YZihslG60dTx9BIG4hdiL0I9MkiySdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w31DnURA1FfklRSbFLrkyzTipQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjp2r6bAttGW1sbydwUnb3d9d7FH8rf4B_xoTFhq6GzonTjDaPYI_6kyeVBZUulwaa8Zu1nregn6EioS-hpKJApMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPDOsSix53I8Mqp0B_Q0NN-18_ZW91G35jh2-dU6QLpmOtj7BjtP-4O73rviO_r8NXxbfT4-Tf-yP8Q_94=

i can't find what to say seriously. i'm speechless.

Omfg i see so noby mistake it was in conection XD
"
Rupenus wrote:
i dont wanna sound harsh and mean but there is no other way i can put this.

If you don't want it, just don't do it. Quite simple, - actually more simple than understanding the damage scaling of a certain poe-build. If he'd know how to make a build tick, he probably would'nt use a guide or ask for help. Guides are made for this, aren't they?
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
i dont wanna sound harsh and mean but there is no other way i can put this.

If you don't want it, just don't do it. Quite simple, - actually more simple than understanding the damage scaling of a certain poe-build. If he'd know how to make a build tick, he probably would'nt use a guide or ask for help. Guides are made for this, aren't they?

before asking for help, one should understand what he/she havent understood about a build too. If you don't even know where you are failing that means you never tried to understand the guide, ever. "How can i scale my damage further" is a question, i dont know what im doing shaper killed me in one shot is not a question, there is only confusion. We can't help there. No one can help there. Someone who asks "how can i scale more damage" knows what he is doing but doesnt know how to do better, we can help him/her. cause he/she tried to understand the things written in the guide(understood some part of it) and whatever we'll say they are going to be taken into consideration.

All i'm asking for is people to help themselves so we can help them. When there is confusion, this thread gets full of people who had confusions too in the past and flaming the build, then a white knight like lolheretic comes and kills shaper deathless and without even getting damaged with 380 pdps bow, those flamers disappear silently. we had this loop many times before.(the first one ended after blast killed shaper with 5l rotc) such loops takes 5-6 days normally, and we can help no one during those times because of ad hominems floating around comment section between individuals.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 11, 2017, 4:01:53 PM
Heya,

just rerolled my Raider to Pathfinder and wanted to give this build a try at the end of the league.

My gear seems to be decent still I have some trouble with Shaper's minion phase.

When using LA I can't really manage to clear the creeps fast enough so that Zana stays alive. Barrage damage is okay if i keep in mind that my bow is only roughly 370dps and nowhere near comparable to Brood Twine :-)

Any idea how I can up my overall damage here? I can't afford a +1 Signal fire currently, so that is not an option.

Improvement suggestions are very welcome!

Sitting at 62k Barrage in hideout (with Hatred and HoA)
62k Tornado shot in hideout (changed to that one for now)
Lightning arrow was around 50k if I remember correctly.
Last edited by miChaaaaaaa on Feb 11, 2017, 4:45:57 PM
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Heya,

just rerolled my Raider to Pathfinder and wanted to give this build a try at the end of the league.

My gear seems to be decent still I have some trouble with Shaper's minion phase.

When using LA I can't really manage to clear the creeps fast enough so that Zana stays alive. Barrage damage is okay if i keep in mind that my bow is only roughly 370dps and nowhere near comparable to Brood Twine :-)

Any idea how I can up my overall damage here? I can't afford a +1 Signal fire currently, so that is not an option.

Improvement suggestions are very welcome!

Sitting at 62k Barrage in hideout (with Hatred and HoA)
62k Tornado shot in hideout (changed to that one for now)
Lightning arrow was around 50k if I remember correctly.

Have you tried tornado shot for shaper's minion phase? Should offer more initial burst damage, I've noticed it helped me personally through that and chimera's phases as well.
^

IMO TS works much better in those two instances then having LA or IS in setup.
Okay I keep hearing about this broodtwine harbinger bow. I'm new to this build and it seems that the broodtwine bow is the Mecca harbinger bow. I looked at it comparing it to other high end harbingers. Can someone explain to me why its so special compared to other harbingers?
"
Atrav wrote:
Okay I keep hearing about this broodtwine harbinger bow. I'm new to this build and it seems that the broodtwine bow is the Mecca harbinger bow. I looked at it comparing it to other high end harbingers. Can someone explain to me why its so special compared to other harbingers?

+has max attack speed for harbingers -> %16, its rival #2 bow glyph mark has 13%
+has 10%more local flat phys damage than glyph mark. 248% -> 258%
+only flat phys% is 258%(could be 259) the rest is perfect. it's as far as i know the only %99.X perfect rolled weapon in the game. I know how it's crafted, after Skalpo hit crit multi(last mod), instead of using divine orb and -rerolling the rolls, he kept trying eternal orb + exalt item until he gets perfect crit multi. (eternal orb was 20ex that time, hitting crit multi as last mod takes like 20-25 tries approx, imagine the risk) this is just one example.

for it's perfection, a lot of effort/currency has spent.

+according to my tests has 8-9% more damage than glyph mark(with my gear), this difference may vary with different gear setups.

while scaling damage, 8% is a really big number, because you get 8% from here, 8%from there, and your dps becomes maybe almost gets 2 times more in the end. (i saw people using brood twine who have 50% less damage than me because the rest of their items aren't as good as brood twine)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 12, 2017, 4:13:32 AM
Awesome build and stream !

Any sugestions on ascendancy points priority for the pathfinder version (not elite version) ?
Think I will be able to do normal and cruel soon.

Also, what's the preferable enchant's for boots and gloves ?
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info