PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[2.5] Poison BV IW MoM Dual Curse - 200k DPS - 46% Ele & 66% Phys Mitigation - 1.2k Reg - 7.6k Life

"
JackSpectrum wrote:
For some reason I don't see your acendency choices. Could you please post a picture?

You can see it on the Atlas of Builds Quick Reference, too. :)
Perception is reality.
Any chance you could post/add a leveling tree to show priority's? eg 30:60:90:110 skill point trees?
"
djfang wrote:
Any chance you could post/add a leveling tree to show priority's? eg 30:60:90:110 skill point trees?

Regen is the last thing I get, AOE nodes are top priority.
Right after that I get dual curse.

This also makes sure we have enough INT to use blade vortex.

When it comes to life/damage while leveling, that's highly subjective though.
Some prefer being safe, some want to get jewels and spell damage early..
Perception is reality.
How does this gear look for an endgame setup? Disregard colors/links still working on that. Also I am still hunting for either a Belly of the beast or carcass jack.
Spoiler
The only changes planned for the stats on the gear is to Haku 6 life on my shoes, Movement speed on my belt, Mana/Mana leach on my topaz ring, and Mana/(phys/mana) leach on sapphire ring.

Current total res from gear alone:
Fire: 122%> 62%
Light: 146%> 86%
Cold: 199%> 139%
Chaos: 106%> 46%

22% all res from passive and the 10~12% all res from belly/carcass should cover me for ele weakness in all except fire. I focused slightly on chaos res due to playing in the new league and having encountered Chayula in a chaos breach on my previous character. Fun was not had going from 6k es to 0 before I could react(LL).
Last edited by djfang on Dec 7, 2016, 4:06:32 AM
"
djfang wrote:

That looks more than fine, a bit sad there's no life on the boots though.

And you don't have the leech enchantment. I am actually questioning currently if leech is still worth it, in 2.4 it allowed my to run NO REGEN maps even though I had MoM.

But BV works differently now..

I crafted some nice boots too I want to use. :)

Perception is reality.
anychance we can get a lvling tree to see wich order we should grabbing things? would help greatly thanks :) awesome build looking forward to trying it
can u talk about ur tree?
"
hugluk1 wrote:

What do you mean? It's basically:

- get AOE
- get dual curse

Anything else into life/strength/regen/jewels.

How much you go into each depends on your preference, personally I like it balance out. :)
You don't even need damage from the tree. With the changes to BV, even if you don't get the spell damage near templar and witch, the build is stronger than in the 2.4 videos.

In fact every 2.5 video is done without damage from templar/witch. (look at my current iteration of the build I am playing in Breach (("VortexontheBreach"))

Don't really know what else I should say about the tree, what do you want to know?^^
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
"
hugluk1 wrote:

What do you mean? It's basically:

- get AOE
- get dual curse

Anything else into life/strength/regen/jewels.

How much you go into each depends on your preference, personally I like it balance out. :)
You don't even need damage from the tree. With the changes to BV, even if you don't get the spell damage near templar and witch, the build is stronger than in the 2.4 videos.

In fact every 2.5 video is done without damage from templar/witch. (look at my current iteration of the build I am playing in Breach (("VortexontheBreach"))

Don't really know what else I should say about the tree, what do you want to know?^^

can you give me a lvling tree , at 20lv, 40 lv... i think it good for me , thanks you!!
"
hugluk1 wrote:

can you give me a lvling tree , at 20lv, 40 lv... i think it good for me , thanks you!!

If you want easy leveling, I'd say level as dual wield blade flurry and spec out of the dual wield nodes later on.

Leveling a duelist caster right from the start can get rough and slow from 50-68.

Something like this until you're able to use a Pledge of Hands:

http://poeurl.com/UMq
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info