[2.5] Trypanon elemental Warchief Inquisitor

"
eckart wrote:
Looks nice. Short question though, what about wake of destruction as boots? It's more than half of a wrath? Too hard to cap resistances?

Yes, resistance and movement speed.
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
Up to level 90 now. Trying to get a bit more survivability, which is why I elected to go with Brass Dome. Life pool feels a bit low still, trying to make some improvement there. Once I hit 91 I plan to do some Uber Lab runs to get some decent glove/boot enchantments. The Plague Nail (Opal Ring) is quite a good ring but it seems to me that the "21% Increased Elemental Damage" does not apply to our build.

Current_Gear
Last edited by hjerk1782 on Feb 2, 2017, 8:39:35 AM
I have a templar 77 with flame totem, i was playing it a long time ago and i want to try your build, the trypanon and the amulet is mandatory? i cant afford em but i dont want to waste the free tree reset :P
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
I have a templar 77 with flame totem, i was playing it a long time ago and i want to try your build, the trypanon and the amulet is mandatory? i cant afford em but i dont want to waste the free tree reset :P

The trypanon is ofc mandatory because we want to build around it. The amulet gives 240 crit multi, which is 240% increased damage, I guess nothing else can compare with it.

You can start with a 5-linked Trypanon and the amulet shouldn't be costly.
IGN:
Having a weapon doesn't make facebrakers to loose efficiency ? OR you use the facebreakers for some other purpose then the pys dmg ?
"
macsu wrote:
Having a weapon doesn't make facebrakers to loose efficiency ? OR you use the facebreakers for some other purpose then the pys dmg ?

I used Facebreakers only for its crit multiplier. Because I always crit, 1% crit multi = 1% increased damage.
IGN:
Why all the Evasion and then getting Unwavering Stance? Just go all armour wtf and why is there Mace nodes (Galvanic Hammer) if you aren't actually attacking with that? I thought it doesn't buff the totems?
Last edited by UglyStru on Feb 25, 2017, 6:43:03 PM
"
UglyStru wrote:
Why all the Evasion and then getting Unwavering Stance? Just go all armour wtf and why is there Mace nodes (Galvanic Hammer) if you aren't actually attacking with that? I thought it doesn't buff the totems?

I was not stacking Evasion... Taking US is just personal preference, I don't like to be stunned when running around.

Totems use your stats, so mace nodes do add damage for the totems..
IGN:
Gonna try this with all the Trypanons that will be dropping next league
without jewels and without kaom's chest,

with anger/wrath , 5L Tryp (Cold/Lightning/WED/FA), 90%FB, Devoto's, 233% Marylenes

Lvl92 Templar Inquisitor

I'm getting around 32k dps

wondering how you're getting 80k dps totems...do jewels give that much dps?
Last edited by WholeHolyHole on Mar 2, 2017, 4:11:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info