[2.5] Trypanon elemental Warchief Inquisitor

I'm up to level 75 now and I am really curious about the Galvanic Hammer section of the tree. Is the minor benefit of 50% crit multiplier worth the 5 points? Is there something I am undervaluing here?

Another question: Why Bloodless over Soul of Steel? Still learning over here, so be kind ;).
"
hjerk1782 wrote:
I'm up to level 75 now and I am really curious about the Galvanic Hammer section of the tree. Is the minor benefit of 50% crit multiplier worth the 5 points? Is there something I am undervaluing here?

Another question: Why Bloodless over Soul of Steel? Still learning over here, so be kind ;).

50% multiplier is 50% increased damage for this build. Also there are 25% inc ele damage and 20% inc accuracy.
So that's 75% inc damage and 20% inc accuracy for 6 points.

You can put these 6 points elsewhere, for example, a good choice is two jewel sockets, if you have 2 well-rolled jewels. That would be better than Galvanic Hammer wheel.

Bloodless over Soul of Steel is because of my personal preference, I just feel armor sucks when taking big hit, so I'd rather take more life nodes.
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
Thank you for the response, really appreciate the feedback. At level 80 now and this build is super fun! I'll work towards the Galvanic Hammer nodes now and hopefully I can keep moving forward!
Did you try crit multi as support gem over added cold?
"
StuntmanBob wrote:

Yes, I did. Added cold gives more average damage also shatter and freeze make mapping safer.
IGN:
"
can this build do Guardians and Shaper without too much trouble?

Asking the real questions here.. wonder why nobody is answering tho.
"
machine5 wrote:
"
StuntmanBob wrote:

Yes, I did. Added cold gives more average damage also shatter and freeze make mapping safer.

Thanks for answering.
Maybe i'll give this build a try next league. This sound like a lot of fun and i like that it's away from the current poison/CI meta.

I'm wondering how is the availability of Trypanon in a temp league, especially in the first 1-2 weeks since it's a Perandus-only item. At the moment it's really cheap in BSC but i guess many people running perandus maps for the challenge.

I'm also thinking if it's worth chancing a 6L Great Mallet in a Perandus map. I can't remmeber exactly how was the drop rate of this item in Perandus but i think it was pretty common. I know there is also Chober Chaber which can be chanced with a Great Mallet but maybe it's worth when Trypanon is not available at the beginning of the league.

"
L00n wrote:
"

I wouldn't expect it to be shaper or guardian viable since it has no defences/leech or high life pool.
"
L00n wrote:
"

Guardian/Shaper takes some skill :D they are hard, but doable.
As StuntmanBob pointed out, defense is not very good and no leech. I did manage to kill Phoenix and chimera last league.
I tried Shaper twice last league, managed to take him down to 1/4 on the last phase. But considering I didn't know much about Shaper's fight, given a few practice, I think I can take down Shaper with this build.
I was thinking keep Inc AOE when doing Shaper, so that totem can hit more times. With conc , totem must be placed on the very correct spot to avoid vortex on the ground and shaper laser beam. But I haven't tried Inc AOE setup, hopefully it's better when doing Shaper.
IGN:
"
StuntmanBob wrote:

Thanks for answering.
Maybe i'll give this build a try next league. This sound like a lot of fun and i like that it's away from the current poison/CI meta.

I'm wondering how is the availability of Trypanon in a temp league, especially in the first 1-2 weeks since it's a Perandus-only item. At the moment it's really cheap in BSC but i guess many people running perandus maps for the challenge.

I'm also thinking if it's worth chancing a 6L Great Mallet in a Perandus map. I can't remmeber exactly how was the drop rate of this item in Perandus but i think it was pretty common. I know there is also Chober Chaber which can be chanced with a Great Mallet but maybe it's worth when Trypanon is not available at the beginning of the league.

If I remember correctly, trypanon drops only from perandus chest, so chancing won't work here. But it should be cheap to buy one after the first 1/2 weeks.
IGN:
"
machine5 wrote:
"
L00n wrote:
"

Guardian/Shaper takes some skill :D they are hard, but doable.
As StuntmanBob pointed out, defense is not very good and no leech. I did manage to kill Phoenix and chimera last league.
I tried Shaper twice last league, managed to take him down to 1/4 on the last phase. But considering I didn't know much about Shaper's fight, given a few practice, I think I can take down Shaper with this build.
I was thinking keep Inc AOE when doing Shaper, so that totem can hit more times. With conc , totem must be placed on the very correct spot to avoid vortex on the ground and shaper laser beam. But I haven't tried Inc AOE setup, hopefully it's better when doing Shaper.

How bad was damage wise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info