[2.5] Trypanon elemental Warchief Inquisitor

"
WholeHolyHole wrote:
without jewels and without kaom's chest,

with anger/wrath , 5L Tryp (Cold/Lightning/WED/FA), 90%FB, Devoto's, 233% Marylenes

Lvl92 Templar Inquisitor

I'm getting around 32k dps

wondering how you're getting 80k dps totems...do jewels give that much dps?

How much is your accuracy and chance to hit? What are your gems level?
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
nobody 6Ls Trypanon. so the only 2 on the market atm cost: 4ex and 35 ex...
the Kaom's Heart is also not exactly cheap. and it's gear I would never want to buy anyway.
so, how exactly did you figure out that your build costs only 1 exalt?
"
nobody 6Ls Trypanon. so the only 2 on the market atm cost: 4ex and 35 ex...
the Kaom's Heart is also not exactly cheap. and it's gear I would never want to buy anyway.
so, how exactly did you figure out that your build costs only 1 exalt?

he was talking about 5L
Hi! I'm trying your build and i got a question regarding leveling esp helping oak and kraityn.

I killed Alira first, then help Oak and Kraityn, then what will do next? on your guide says kill all right?? I'm not understanding it. Sorry. Need some help with this thanks :)

-TemplarSnow
"
cursedsnow wrote:
Hi! I'm trying your build and i got a question regarding leveling esp helping oak and kraityn.

I killed Alira first, then help Oak and Kraityn, then what will do next? on your guide says kill all right?? I'm not understanding it. Sorry. Need some help with this thanks :)

-TemplarSnow

In normal difficulty, help Oak to get +40 life
In cruel difficulty, help Kraityn to get +8% attack speed
In merciless difficulty, kill all to get one skill point
IGN:
thank you for the reply. I actually found out that before i read the forum :) but thanks I'm following your guide :) damn unlucky with linking gem holes
With Legacy getting an extension, I would like to try this build. I already got this badboys:

I'm just working on leveling at the moment. I just want to ask (request) for a leveling guide. Which passives to prioritize?

Thanks
I have those on my standard character

Btw ,I never use Shadows & dust on this they look meh for this build.

I manage to hit 193K Average hit per totem on pob , i use a lot of expensive craft gear tho they are all T1.And 3 grand spectrum jewel since they are cheap now.

https://pastebin.com/1ZfbMb03
Note = Dmg not include flasks , frenzy charges and i dont use abyssus.If i open full buffs it probably get 250K per avg hit seems very unrealistic lol.

With 2 totems on i basicly gonna hit 500k per shot , since totems are extra safe idn how many hits req to kill shaper or anything seems very easy.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 11, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
"
canjp wrote:
I have those on my standard character

Btw ,I never use Shadows & dust on this they look meh for this build.

I manage to hit 193K Average hit per totem on pob , i use a lot of expensive craft gear tho they are all T1.And 3 grand spectrum jewel since they are cheap now.

https://pastebin.com/1ZfbMb03
Note = Dmg not include flasks , frenzy charges and i dont use abyssus.If i open full buffs it probably get 250K per avg hit seems very unrealistic lol.

With 2 totems on i basicly gonna hit 500k per shot , since totems are extra safe idn how many hits req to kill shaper or anything seems very easy.

Shaper should be easier than before, as the chill effect of vortex is only 10% now.
IGN:
"
machine5 wrote:
Shaper should be easier than before, as the chill effect of vortex is only 10% now.

Is there any way improve my damage more i think we can hit 500K per hit , current version hits like nuke but why not better ? lol

This build has biggest average hit dmg i reach so far , its stronger than anything even legacy fb totems.

Edit 2 = With Atziri promise , Lions roar , Frenzy and Shock on (my legacy ones) i reach 410K Avg hit

Currently when 2 totems active they hit 820 K per hit with fully buffed.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 13, 2017, 6:03:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info