[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
Tomikxx wrote:
i have been searching a bit of how is blade vortex damage calculated, what do you say about this?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Talk:Blade_Vortex

The comments on that page are outdated.

The way to calculate your true damage per second is using the following equation (at max stacks, 20):

[Sustained DPS] = [tooltip DPS] / [casts per second] * 20

Each "blade" hits once per second (regardless of your cast speed). So, if you have 20 blades up, you will do 20 hits per second (no more, no less).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 30, 2016, 6:58:13 AM
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:
i have been searching a bit of how is blade vortex damage calculated, what do you say about this?

The way to calculate your true damage per second is using the following equation (at max stacks, 20):

Each "blade" hits once per second (regardless of your cast speed). So, if you have 20 blades up, you will do 20 hits per second (no more, no less).

so i did something wrong, when i calculated it, like this (60000)/(0.20)*20=6000000 ,says 6mill i cant find online calculator with "[ ]" only ()
Last edited by Tomikxx on Sep 30, 2016, 7:17:24 AM
"
Tomikxx wrote:
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:

so i did something wrong, when i calculated it, like this (60000)/(0.20)*20=6000000 ,says 6mill i cant find online calculator with "[ ]" only ()

It's your casts per second, not cast speed. ( 0.20 (cast speed) = 5 Casts Per second).

Your damage would be something like this, I assume this is without power-charges or flasks:

60000/5 * 20 = 240,000 Damage Per second
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"

aww, thank you :D

my friend told me he had 100k+ tooltip, with grand jewels and i think could get even more, he said he had 8 of them, non crit version, i have near 70k with 1 void battery and es shield, and he had only 8 grand jewels or so, imagine with 10-12 es based build? i made theoretical build with 13 jewel slots that is 845 ele dmg, would propably use Physical to Lightning Support gem and such to get as much ele dmg, as you can

what do you think

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAARhBQU1EQUFBQVpkLUs2UUpMcmhzbDJWdHRHUkZRTmJrZFQ2Y3JsX1JTVTVlVlBWOU1zOUFmNy1zaTlHd0xreWUtaXFFdnl0TzBERVp4Z3dsdm5zcEtYN0NidFlURjZyb05mRmZKS1BxQ3h4Mi1NNGNEN3Zub0dEeTlKeGhXc1pBdHFMNkFmOGJCeFZoYVVpbFY0UGZYbTZHUFJsSDd6UllmR0xpVEhOeVBHdXdZal9yUTBGOXF3em9xT0VjRzItZHNDUEdLaEVoY2E4TnRRWWUzUG9QTVBDMkRYM3ZYY0x2WkV5OXY2LTZuQ0xURnd1d0Z0UnFOV3laXy04YXV4UFp5cVluWWFGalhscXlxV2ZOeUQ1UnZabFE9ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=

and still could get some more es nodes, base need lvl 78
Last edited by Tomikxx on Sep 30, 2016, 1:36:45 PM
"
Tomikxx wrote:
"

aww, thank you :D

my friend told me he had 100k+ tooltip, with grand jewels and i think could get even more, he said he had 8 of them, non crit version, i have near 70k with 1 void battery and es shield, and he had only 8 grand jewels or so, imagine with 10-12 es based build? i made theoretical build with 13 jewel slots that is 845 ele dmg, would propably use Physical to Lightning Support gem and such to get as much ele dmg, as you can

what do you think

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAARhBQU1EQUFBQVpkLUs2UUpMcmhzbDJWdHRHUkZRTmJrZFQ2Y3JsX1JTVTVlVlBWOU1zOUFmNy1zaTlHd0xreWUtaXFFdnl0TzBERVp4Z3dsdm5zcEtYN0NidFlURjZyb05mRmZKS1BxQ3h4Mi1NNGNEN3Zub0dEeTlKeGhXc1pBdHFMNkFmOGJCeFZoYVVpbFY0UGZYbTZHUFJsSDd6UllmR0xpVEhOeVBHdXdZal9yUTBGOXF3em9xT0VjRzItZHNDUEdLaEVoY2E4TnRRWWUzUG9QTVBDMkRYM3ZYY0x2WkV5OXY2LTZuQ0xURnd1d0Z0UnFOV3laXy04YXV4UFp5cVluWWFGalhscXlxV2ZOeUQ1UnZabFE9ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=

and still could get some more es nodes, base need lvl 78

In my honest opinion that's a bad way to build it and it would be a completely different build than what's in my guide. On top of that it would do a lot less damage.

You are welcome to try your friends suggestion, I just don't recommend it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
comment deleted
Last edited by Tomikxx on Oct 2, 2016, 7:20:26 AM
First of all thumbs up. Very nice build !!
I would really really love to play this build cause of its insane potential but there is one thing that is just a no go... you are lame as fuck and have to recast after every pack...maybe after 2 when you are lucky xD
And even flame dash doesnt make it a lot faster.
So for me its the ultimative boss killer but when it comes to mapping i would fall asleep...

Cheers mate
Please tell dps in hideout without charges
"
Tomikxx wrote:
folowing your build, at 81 lvl now, made some changes, using warlord mark, and instead crit chance and life leech, using critical damage and increased duration, because without inc. duration i had to re-cast BV too much and could not get even close to 20 stacks, because i got soon to zero mana, well i have only one enlighten lvl 4 to be able to run ash+discipline, so you got a bit more mana for casting it and also minus mana cost ring which i dont have, duration was too low for me, now with inc duration and warlord mark which also provides mana leech im at 20 stacks almost all time without too much re-casting and its feels much more comfortable, also not using your unique amulet because i had not enough crit chance, but rare with 60%+multi, facebreaker another 90% and critical damage gem, using only one void battery and im now at around 7k es and 79k tooltip just with charges with two batterys i had near 120k but only around 5k es felt a bit like suicide squad :P so thats it [sorry for spelling mistakes]

Oh, you don't have all the proper gear and aren't high enough level yet to get all the nodes. One day you will. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:
folowing your build, at 81 lvl now, made some changes, using warlord mark, and instead crit chance and life leech, using critical damage and increased duration, because without inc. duration i had to re-cast BV too much and could not get even close to 20 stacks, because i got soon to zero mana, well i have only one enlighten lvl 4 to be able to run ash+discipline, so you got a bit more mana for casting it and also minus mana cost ring which i dont have, duration was too low for me, now with inc duration and warlord mark which also provides mana leech im at 20 stacks almost all time without too much re-casting and its feels much more comfortable, also not using your unique amulet because i had not enough crit chance, but rare with 60%+multi, facebreaker another 90% and critical damage gem, using only one void battery and im now at around 7k es and 79k tooltip just with charges with two batterys i had near 120k but only around 5k es felt a bit like suicide squad :P so thats it [sorry for spelling mistakes]

Oh, you don't have all the proper gear and aren't high enough level yet to get all the nodes. One day you will. (:

oh you didnt get it, I just dont get why to have use your unique amulet with 240 multi since you can have rare 70% multi amulet, facebreakers 90% multi and crit damage gem 118%, thats 278% multi and dont even have to use assasin mark and crit chance gem
Last edited by Tomikxx on Oct 2, 2016, 8:04:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info