[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

ok i dont have skyforth
Just dropping back in to say thanks for the feedback! It's appreciated
@OP, How do you get both Discipline and Herald of Ash up with Enlighten 4 on Blood Magic? With max level Blood magic, the reservation still requires 43% on Herald and 60% o Discipline. I am not able to run both at the same time.
"
kira1414 wrote:
@OP, How do you get both Discipline and Herald of Ash up with Enlighten 4 on Blood Magic? With max level Blood magic, the reservation still requires 43% on Herald and 60% o Discipline. I am not able to run both at the same time.

Skyforth boots (6% reduced Mana Reserved).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
if you don't have the proper items already then its pointless to do this build its end game build. btw nice build either way
"
"
kira1414 wrote:

Skyforth boots (6% reduced Mana Reserved).

Ah damn. Thanks.
"

"
HughMyron wrote:
Thanks for posting this build.

I was wondering if you could take a look at mine, I tried to follow yours as closely as possible (only exception is more ES than damage) and i'm getting wrecked in T9+ maps. Not sure if it's my playstyle or something else.

I'm not able to see your character. I think you may have your character settings set to private.

fixed!
"
HughMyron wrote:
"

"
HughMyron wrote:
Thanks for posting this build.

I was wondering if you could take a look at mine, I tried to follow yours as closely as possible (only exception is more ES than damage) and i'm getting wrecked in T9+ maps. Not sure if it's my playstyle or something else.

I'm not able to see your character. I think you may have your character settings set to private.

fixed!

1. Your tree is weird. I'm not certain why you are getting life/mana nodes. You should focus on maxing out your critical chance and all the other necessary nodes.

2. One of your rings only has 20% critical chance and no %ES. It is extremely important to get as much flat ES and %ES as possible on your gear.

3. Your gem links are also weird. You shouldn't put flamedash on blood magic. I would follow the links in the guide the best you can.

4. You are using Vessel of Vinktar without having another flask that removes shock. This means that you will take 50% more damage from all sources and is probably one of the biggest reasons why you die. If you are going to use vessel of vinktar it is critical to use another flask that has a mod to remove shock.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 29, 2016, 11:22:46 PM
how does the shaper deletion trap build compare to this one? as in which one is more damage at end to bosses?
"

1. Your tree is weird. I'm not certain why you are getting life/mana nodes. You should focus on maxing out your critical chance and all the other necessary nodes.

2. One of your rings only has 20% critical chance and no %ES. It is extremely important to get as much flat ES and %ES as possible on your gear.

3. Your gem links are also weird. You shouldn't put flamedash on blood magic. I would follow the links in the guide the best you can.

4. You are using Vessel of Vinktar without having another flask that removes shock. This means that you will take 50% more damage from all sources and is probably one of the biggest reasons why you die. If you are going to use vessel of vinktar it is critical to use another flask that has a mod to remove shock.

I chose those nodes for the energy shield gain. As my character sits i'm only at 7k ES. Should I drop em and go for crit chance?

Do you recommend dropping Vinktars? I'm still looking for a decent flask that removes frozen eff

thanks for the help
Last edited by HughMyron on Oct 30, 2016, 4:38:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info