[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Sorry for my bad english :S

GZ, your build is really amazing, i'm lvl 60 and i'm loving!
I have only two questions, if i buy a shav's 5/6L and make it low life instead CI, the build will be improved ?
And, i can run it with only 2 curses ? cuz i'm thinking if 2 -8 elreons ring is better than only one =s

Ty for all ur support in this build, i really loved xD
Not sure if I'm blind but wanted to ask on the jewels does spell damage affect the skill?
I've read that the best are area damage, elemental and like plain damage but not sure if spells also affects it.

In that case also does the 30% spell damage from pain atunement affects it or not?
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Not sure if I'm blind but wanted to ask on the jewels does spell damage affect the skill?
I've read that the best are area damage, elemental and like plain damage but not sure if spells also affects it.

In that case also does the 30% spell damage from pain atunement affects it or not?

In case of Low life option, i would use anger reserved on life, the spell damage of pain attunement will be a "bonus".

I do not know if it's worth the effort, if CI is better D:
"
melao13 wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

In case of Low life option, i would use anger reserved on life, the spell damage of pain attunement will be a "bonus".

I do not know if it's worth the effort, if CI is better D:

I agree that CI is better, it's just that i was using a shav for another char so might as well use it here.
I also have a 700 5 link regalia so I can probably manage with both.

thanks for the info.
Stupid question. I searched a bit on the last 5 pages and I can't make my mind.

I want another character just to swap from my main toon and kill t14~t15 bosses (some are risky for me, I play a squishy LA assassin) and kill them with ease.

Plan is: Tp OUT, switch to "THE DEBUFFING PIZZA", kill the boss and then get back to my main.

Would this build suit me? I've read a lot, it seems interesting to play but I wonder if there are better options for this specific role - boss killer (as this build has low/no MF). I'm between going this (for style) or just going plain retarded SRS.

Thank you.
Great build doing t14-t15 from lvl 77 and killing all bosses - my gear :

lot's of upgrade to be done here. but even with decent gear this build is very strong. thanks again.
Just back to the game after a break of around 1 year and liking this build a lot. Its not the fastest clearing build out there I am sure but its pretty nippy and in any case very satisfying to plant a big pizza on top of a Boss and watch it burn down in a second or 2. I rarely even swap out iAOE for bosses as its not often needed.

Biggest challenge for me is playing CI which even with like 2k hours played I have never used before! I'm out of practice playing in general anyway so have taken Arctic Armour and Clarity (and hence more mana nodes / mana jews) which gives me a little leeway till my skills pick up later.

I only play self found so don't have the best gear. I did dig out a nice 900+ ES chest from my stash that I don't even remember finding though and managed to 6L it. That at least helps cover for my other ES items which are very underwhelming. I do have a lev 4 Empower which helps as well and looking forward to leveling FB to 20 soon.

Havent ran any lev 16 maps yet with this char but high rolled lev 15s and Uber Lab are mostly trivial.

All in all there isn't a lot not to like about it - cheap, powerful and fun to play - highly recommended.
"
Stupid question. I searched a bit on the last 5 pages and I can't make my mind.

I want another character just to swap from my main toon and kill t14~t15 bosses (some are risky for me, I play a squishy LA assassin) and kill them with ease.

Plan is: Tp OUT, switch to "THE DEBUFFING PIZZA", kill the boss and then get back to my main.

Would this build suit me? I've read a lot, it seems interesting to play but I wonder if there are better options for this specific role - boss killer (as this build has low/no MF). I'm between going this (for style) or just going plain retarded SRS.

Thank you.

Well so far pretty mush all bosses 15 and below have been easy for me with my non optimal char so I would say it would fill that role just fine.

I still use my trusty SRS for the crazy rolled bosses myself but when I finish leveling the FlameBlaster I will have a choice of two chars depending on exact Boss / mods.
hey i can endorse this build too, but i have a real hard time against rigwald and guardian of chimera...and sometimes inexplicably some mobs can one shot me (doing more than 11k damage) anyone having this issue?

btw i recommend using práxis with this build, it solves almost instantly the mana problems, but you need to have good resistances in the remaining rare gear

my achievemnts till now is soloing twinned rigwalds and twinned overgrown ruins, twinned ambrius are very easy with this build
and im lvl 83
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Oct 26, 2016, 10:54:22 AM

<<duplicate - my bad - deleted >>
Last edited by zedzed_uk on Oct 26, 2016, 11:20:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info