[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Leveling trees updated.
"
grombombolero wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey currently leveling this build, kinda struggling. I'm picking up the hp nodes where i can, currenctly lvl 50 and have 1200 hp and 200ES :D using tabula ofc, my damage seems quite bad and i'm struggling (never played FB before), And also the spread of burning seems really bad, even with the prolif gem? Am i doing something wrong? and what weapons should i use to level with?

for easy leveling use tc+blasphemy and arctic armor, equip cloak of flame and two ashcaller weapons. 4link is enough. if tc seems to feel like "survival-overkill", change for flammability and more damage, test it what fits your playstyle.
-> great survivability
-> high chance to ignites even on low levels

did that till the switch to es (~lvl 70), farmed at the end dried lake with only 1.4k life and 300 es. pretty yolo but i was surprised how well that was going. deathless! :)
(p.s. decoy totem opop)

great build, at lvl 79 atm, will take it till 90 :)

Thanks for sharing the tips. :D
Thanks for that help, another thing im curious about, im currently using elemental prolif gem for leveling, radius 16.

The ascendancy is radius 12, but even with the gem my burning only spreads to where my FB was, when swapping to the ascendancy i cant see how my clear speed will be okay without having to FB every pack?
"
tweedacus wrote:
Thanks for that help, another thing im curious about, im currently using elemental prolif gem for leveling, radius 16.

The ascendancy is radius 12, but even with the gem my burning only spreads to where my FB was, when swapping to the ascendancy i cant see how my clear speed will be okay without having to FB every pack?

Use increased AOE gem for mapping. And take AOE nodes. Don't over think it at low level.
"
loonger wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

Use increased AOE gem for mapping. And take AOE nodes. Don't over think it at low level.

yeah i use inc aoe, im level 60, i just thought by now id start to see the spread a bit more etc
"
tweedacus wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

yeah i use inc aoe, im level 60, i just thought by now id start to see the spread a bit more etc

Use TC. It helps to cluster packs together which also helps proliferation.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 7, 2016, 11:07:30 AM
loving the build m8 thats mah jam one pizza on kill

have you tried uber atziri? i just did normal atziri and was really easy only problem is annoying cycloner and atziri not in split phase for some reason split phases with vaal lightning trap were super quick, can she be ignited at split phase? maybe thats why

also my character looks kawaii as fuck

haha, was thinking the es recharge stuff would be handy for a vaal discipline + vaal rf combo

thanks for the response OP

ive uploaded my shaper kill (that happens to not have the part where i kill him and get the gloves) for those who are interested; this was my first solo shaper run and i was experiencing some packet loss, so bear with me, but still only died once at the very end when he was at 1% (shoulda brought a cull)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPk4Dt7VOwA

all the gear is on my char LiChE_FRAMEBLASTER (nothing too out of the ordinary, 6th link was NOT needed)
Last edited by LiChE on Oct 7, 2016, 11:51:52 AM
"
FloopiFloop wrote:
loving the build m8 thats mah jam one pizza on kill

have you tried uber atziri? i just did normal atziri and was really easy only problem is annoying cycloner and atziri not in split phase for some reason split phases with vaal lightning trap were super quick, can she be ignited at split phase? maybe thats why

also my character looks kawaii as fuck

Three of the splits can be ignited. However one of the them reflect 100% dmg. So you need to identify the other two to attack.

Cute dress btw. :D
"
LiChE wrote:
haha, was thinking the es recharge stuff would be handy for a vaal discipline + vaal rf combo

thanks for the response OP

ive uploaded my shaper kill (that happens to not have the part where i kill him and get the gloves) for those who are interested; this was my first solo shaper run and i was experiencing some packet loss, so bear with me, but still only died once at the very end when he was at 1% (shoulda brought a cull)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPk4Dt7VOwA

all the gear is on my char LiChE_FRAMEBLASTER (nothing too out of the ordinary, 6th link was NOT needed)

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

One potential issue: It seems you didn't link the Lightning golem to CWDT so you had to summon both golems by switching the hot key setup during battle. That may be the reason why you felt summoning golems too bothersome. You can try OP's setup. It could be more smooth. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info