[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

How do you survive anything? No zealots oath or ghost reaver+VP? I dont think you can realy purely on vaal disc.

EDIT: Ive read your commentary on it. Still Ive played pizzasticks totems and my experience was awful especially you cant start breaches without prepared vaal disc. Example: you have 10k ES, mob hits you for 2k, no problem, but then in next 4seconds before recharge starts another mob hits you for 1 dmg= recharge delayed again 4s then you take big hit lets say 6k and all of sudden you sit at 2k ES and decision is to log off or portal out or hope that for next 4s nothing will hit me......... I really hate this kind of playstyle
Last edited by mogamii on Mar 2, 2017, 2:55:27 AM
"
mogamii wrote:
How do you survive anything? No zealots oath or ghost reaver+VP? I dont think you can realy purely on vaal disc.

EDIT: Ive read your commentary on it. Still Ive played pizzasticks totems and my experience was awful especially you cant start breaches without prepared vaal disc. Example: you have 10k ES, mob hits you for 2k, no problem, but then in next 4seconds before recharge starts another mob hits you for 1 dmg= recharge delayed again 4s then you take big hit lets say 6k and all of sudden you sit at 2k ES and decision is to log off or portal out or hope that for next 4s nothing will hit me......... I really hate this kind of playstyle

ES restarts regen after 2s, in this case it would be 1.75s because he has 15% faster restart delay built into the build.

If that is to long for you, you can get gear that helps this greatly. Or respec it how you feel to get leech.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield
"
mogamii wrote:

Selfcast Flameblast and Flameblast Totem are two different builds. This build is very tanky due to extremely high DPS, high ES pool, Tri-curse, high mobility and golems/totem. It may be better for you to try it before jumping to any wild conclusion. Check the Achievement session to see if you can do them without high survivalbility. People use this build to kill Shaper/Guardians on HC and hit Level 92+. That tells something.
If I would want to add Cast Wneh Channeling Firestorm (on 6L), I of course understand it would be a different build, how do you think, what should I remove?

The idea is to use ghost reaver (mb with Vaal Pack) that would actually heal me during a cast. Would this be a thing?

Still looks like there is nothing to remove in order to squeeze a gem.
Considering that Pendulum is neither reliable, nor particularly good, isnt it better to go for the densive option (Paragon). Or maybe skip golem and go forMastermind of Discord for more fire pen?
Last edited by Palaryel on Mar 2, 2017, 7:50:03 AM
Great and very funny guide OP! :) excited to try this out on fri as my league starter. Still have an alt art lifesprig that would make leveling a breeze. Hoping to reach dried lake merc by the end of the day 1.
114 pages in thread and OP still active, 10/10 for dedication.

Can't wait to test this build versus talismans and essences and breaches.
Second-class poe gamer
I'm really looking forward to starting--and finishing--Legacy with this build. I always play SSF, which should be easy enough with such a simple and elegant build. Thanks to OP for sharing.

Looking at the new tree, the Mind Drinker node to the right of Nullification now has .4% of Attack Damage leeched as Mana. Anyone else planning to see if that helps with mana issues?

Also, the Explosive Impact wheel added a little cast speed with fire skills.
Is Eye of Chayula mandatory amulet? I want to switch it for some mana regen?
Powerful build btw :)
"
Thrillhammer wrote:
I'm really looking forward to starting--and finishing--Legacy with this build. I always play SSF, which should be easy enough with such a simple and elegant build. Thanks to OP for sharing.

Looking at the new tree, the Mind Drinker node to the right of Nullification now has .4% of Attack Damage leeched as Mana. Anyone else planning to see if that helps with mana issues?

Also, the Explosive Impact wheel added a little cast speed with fire skills.

seems just too far away, in cuel get the castspeed and not the skillpoint, Expl.Imp is 4 nodes away...

Mind drinker would be good, until you get enough regen on gear or on jewels or elreon jewellery
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info