[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
sevenfold wrote:
Can do all content, except shaper and grandmasters. Damage is a bit low. Currently sitting at 12k es and 3k tooltip for flameblast, any tips?

My Flameblast damage without any buffs: 3423, with golems: 3820. With EO: 5349.

If I replace iaoe gem with conc, numbers are: 5443, 6076 and 8505.

I do have more defenses with 16k es and Vaal Pact. I have no problems with Shaper. I did it the first time without Vaal Pact and hence I had more damage (damage support gem instead of life leech).

Are you familiar with the fight? Do you know what to do in each stage? Do you rush the phases where you need to run back to shaper or do you stay and kill mobs?
"
Wermine wrote:
"
sevenfold wrote:
Can do all content, except shaper and grandmasters. Damage is a bit low. Currently sitting at 12k es and 3k tooltip for flameblast, any tips?

My Flameblast damage without any buffs: 3423, with golems: 3820. With EO: 5349.

If I replace iaoe gem with conc, numbers are: 5443, 6076 and 8505.

I do have more defenses with 16k es and Vaal Pact. I have no problems with Shaper. I did it the first time without Vaal Pact and hence I had more damage (damage support gem instead of life leech).

Are you familiar with the fight? Do you know what to do in each stage? Do you rush the phases where you need to run back to shaper or do you stay and kill mobs?

Yes, no problem with the fight, it just takes ages to burn him.

Also, I was thinking to link like this : Flameblast - Aoe/Conc - CD - Fire Pen - Chance to ignite - Empower. What do you think?
"
sevenfold wrote:

Up Flameblast/Fire penetration/controlled destruction/Flamability/EW to 20% quality.

Also, play with concentrated effect > 20%

In your passive, you can take « explosive impact » to have + 55% fire damage (and 5% IAoE), but need 6 points.

Change your jewel : ok for area damage, but you don’t have any fire damage on it … and twice are link …

Actually, I have 5k5 tooltip dps with CE and flame golem, without flask

Ulren

And if like me you really want to have the power : persuade a mate to play aurabot (just insane) :)
This is really a fun build!

Since cast time and increased radius seems to be the most important stats here, i went all in.
I not have a 6 link and therefore cant leech, so i went for regen.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPcjAAB534rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5Ui9GwLkycvnRbzJjx_xsHFiEId2UNU9HHsGCy_FdeGrlZj74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvytO0DOq6DXxXySj6mK24kxzcjxrr7qcIj0aboRhqeC985VgH99eESFxrw22drgN1kStYd18EGmz3weQi1aaCm5o7n9_vfDwFwGat8RhdPO9o8nxLlnSCx_noEZYOSLcw6FomiAhnFbjIW5YyLYsfx9gkVkiFbdWBJNh-WSt4LJztPDeDpussppDWV-Ehw_llNAonqUyz0B_v62t6yL9GUvxM1AfcjZD6320AAAAAAA==

This brings me down to 0.1s on pizzas and they are huge. Sure, i am loosing a bit of fire damage but bigger and faster pizzas make all up for that.

I dropped Temporal chains and i am using a high lvl Clarity to solve any mana issues. Now i can wear a much better ring with high resists, cast speed etc.

Did an uber lab run and was really lucky with my glove enchantment.
"Cast commandment of flames on hit" basically kills all the mobs around me every 5 secs once i use the Orb or Lightning warp into a pack.

I went for Lightning warp since it benefits most from a high cast time build like this. Its almost instant and feels much faster than Flame dash.

any idea for upgrade? i bought all the es gears with resis to play ele weakness mode
i dont really know how to link my gear here :D
"
odayodie wrote:
any idea for upgrade? i bought all the es gears with resis to play ele weakness mode

Hello,

Good stuff bro :), but i think you don't take the best weapon for this build. A scepter with elemental damage is better than spell damage (spell damage increase dps of FB, not burning damage i think) > so Doryani's with good ED is the first choice.

Something else : change your armor to have more ES. I don't think that having a one more level gem bonus is Worth compared to the huge bonus of a good ES armor. Mostly if you already play with empower max. Furthermore, that inscrease the mana cost of FB : less of mana and flexibility for damage that you don't really need.

It's a detail but increase IAoE to 20% quality to have a bonus of area damage. And enchant of course, but so boring to farm if (like me) you are not lucky ...

(sorry for my english, not native)

Ulren

"
Ulren001 wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:

Hello,

Good stuff bro :), but i think you don't take the best weapon for this build. A scepter with elemental damage is better than spell damage (spell damage increase dps of FB, not burning damage i think) > so Doryani's with good ED is the first choice.

Something else : change your armor to have more ES. I don't think that having a one more level gem bonus is Worth compared to the huge bonus of a good ES armor. Mostly if you already play with empower max. Furthermore, that inscrease the mana cost of FB : less of mana and flexibility for damage that you don't really need.

It's a detail but increase IAoE to 20% quality to have a bonus of area damage. And enchant of course, but so boring to farm if (like me) you are not lucky ...

(sorry for my english, not native)

Ulren

is using huge es armour better than skin of the loyal for sure?
Hello guys! Just hit lvl 80 everything is okay. But my friend get shavrone moonstone ring for me. Any advice how to fit it in?) Have pretty nice gear by the way, but really whant more es pool and more survirebility. You can check my gear in profile(posting from mobile). Thank you for advices! My current tree is: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCABVQpyvxbOxVSRsqjZeFNtgulDT3IbB4L1gHGGp85Sj6hEhca8NtDXzr7uq6jHaePI9G18_5N--ISbHYJJitGF08763xKU-MNrQMfEuWdF3yFvMvnSY8bAumvlRHnsSboVZIV8nUB9yN_ExGUmt6yL_sOOtjES8rCmZU99enCFBC73yf3zwFVmOGrhXXUzWCm5o7IvS-isrToS-Fe1JTl_SXlRFQNbkdT0uuGyXZWyy_6QLUr9-K7Bi1SGjyrJi4kxzcjxoy0UVHkyd_xm0ZwcU9X8Bm
currently leveling this. build is fun, I can live with the fact that I'm still squishy as fuck because I am wearing leveling uniques.

however, manacost is enormous, even though I have still 2 elreon jewelery equipped. how do you handle the high mana cost in endgame? is it only the .2% leech boot enchant later on or is there something else?
Last edited by xebtria on Feb 4, 2017, 3:02:47 PM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
currently leveling this. build is fun, I can live with the fact that I'm still squishy as fuck because I am wearing leveling uniques.

however, manacost is enormous, even though I have still 2 elreon jewelery equipped. how do you handle the high mana cost in endgame? is it only the .2% leech boot enchant later on or is there something else?

i use lvl 3 enlighten, decent mana regen, mana pot, and i dont have any mana leech, its working okay, but you will use mana pot often while facing bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info