[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
odayodie wrote:
im struggling at boss that deal dps, like plaza boss, any idea, vaal discipline cant handle it

Two golems, Decoy Totem, your own huge dps and huge ES pool should work. Also knowing the fight helps. Don't facetank or rush. Avoid boss mechanics. I have Vaal Pact + Ghost Reaver to give me huge sustain in boss fights. Those take additional 8 passive nodes though.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:
im struggling at boss that deal dps, like plaza boss, any idea, vaal discipline cant handle it

Two golems, Decoy Totem, your own huge dps and huge ES pool should work. Also knowing the fight helps. Don't facetank or rush. Avoid boss mechanics. I have Vaal Pact + Ghost Reaver to give me huge sustain in boss fights. Those take additional 8 passive nodes though.

where do u get the life leech?
"
odayodie wrote:

I use Life Leech support gem, Atziri's Promise and my boots has lab enchant (0,6% life and mana leech if killed recently).
"
Wermine wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:

I use Life Leech support gem, Atziri's Promise and my boots has lab enchant (0,6% life and mana leech if killed recently).

i was wondering to skip the es recharge nodes and go from 'Trickery' straight down to vaal pack, theres cast speed and mana nodes, what do u think?
"
odayodie wrote:
i was wondering to skip the es recharge nodes and go from 'Trickery' straight down to vaal pack, theres cast speed and mana nodes, what do u think?

I guess it's ok if you want to save passive points. But when you get more levels you could respec into more traditional build.
Anyone got a skill tree for HC?

Also aren't the golems pretty squishy? specially on breaches.
Hey, I am currently looking for a build for 2.6 (bit early) and I would like to know in this build is able to farm atziri on the First Day(dont know how Bad ignite immune is.
PS: wrote this with my Mobile please ignore capitalisation:)
Nice build. Some questions though:
I am still having huge issues with mana, even with 10% reduced costs and 1 mana regen jewel. I might have to go out of fangs of the viper and go heart and soul and witch mana regen. Any advice? Rather go mana regen or more base mana?
"
Moksu wrote:
Anyone got a skill tree for HC?

Also aren't the golems pretty squishy? specially on breaches.

I started running both on the same Cwdt setup. Really nice. Otherwise it is annoying as F.
Can do all content, except shaper and grandmasters. Damage is a bit low. Currently sitting at 12k es and 3k tooltip for flameblast, any tips?
Last edited by sevenfold on Jan 31, 2017, 3:59:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info