[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
Dzz1rt wrote:

Hey m8. If u are low on damage u can take a Signal Fire Quiver, and change a bow setup, adding Elemental focus gem instead crit gem. Ur damage will skyrocket. Also do try to find another amulet
looking for: HP,crit chance+crit multi, weapon elemental damage. Rings also need +30% elemental weapon damage each.
Concerning flasks i'd take ToH, and Vinktar's still.

Wow, that was a huge damage boost. Thank you for the advice!
Recomend...show build.
What do you think about everything the same for this build but use this bow?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Inception
Hi.
Lets introduce with new "wonderfull" changes balanced for ascendary:
"
Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike:
A character can now only receive one flask charge per Critical Strike every 200ms. This is shared across all flasks.
The Harvest and Master Surgeon now follow this rule. Instead of giving a charge to each of your flasks, they will only grant it to one.
The Master Surgeon Node now has 100% chance to trigger (up from 15%) to help compensate for this change.

What do u say for this? I cant wait to start new league =)
"
sh1nedown wrote:
Hi.
Lets introduce with new "wonderfull" changes balanced for ascendary:
"
Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike:
A character can now only receive one flask charge per Critical Strike every 200ms. This is shared across all flasks.
The Harvest and Master Surgeon now follow this rule. Instead of giving a charge to each of your flasks, they will only grant it to one.
The Master Surgeon Node now has 100% chance to trigger (up from 15%) to help compensate for this change.

What do u say for this? I cant wait to start new league =)

It only affects Surgeon suffix for flasks and Master Surgeon Pathfinder node. Nothing else was changed, so just drop Master Surgeon for Veteran Bowyer. Just roll Staunching prefix on one flask and you are good to go.
"

It only affects Surgeon suffix for flasks and Master Surgeon Pathfinder node. Nothing else was changed, so just drop Master Surgeon for Veteran Bowyer. Just roll Staunching prefix on one flask and you are good to go.

Are u propose to change Master Surgeon for Veteran Bowyer? How about boosted chance to trigger on the Master Surgeon, good compensation for a reduced time of receive flask charges isnt it?
Last edited by sh1nedown on Nov 30, 2016, 3:22:51 AM
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi!
Very nice build again! I just wonder how u reach 7K life and 65% eva rating when I only have 5800 life and 26% eva rating, far away from your numbers. Can u check on my character "Ashyparmentier" (profile is public) and tell me if I did something wrong?

Hey m8, 1rst take legacy jade flask with 95%+ add evasion.( It is in my guide and it is a must for the build, why did u miss it i dunno) U can also boost ur evsion by grace if u want.
U should have taken recomended tree, u would have more HP. U have still 3-4 5% nods to go.
Also don't forget 4 jewels 7% hp each. And u will have ur 6500+. 7000 is with perfect hp mofdifires or 3 additional hp nods wich can be taken. So no problem here.

"
darqnyght wrote:
What do you think about everything the same for this build but use this bow?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Inception

Hey m8! Full fire conversion, dunno, need to be tested. Sure it will work. But if it will be better hard to say, with new fire rings+10% damage it should work fine. We shall see..

"
sh1nedown wrote:
"

Are u propose to change Master Surgeon for Veteran Bowyer? How about boosted chance to trigger on the Master Surgeon, good compensation for a reduced time of receive flask charges isnt it?

I don't think it will affect the build much. 5 charges in 1 second maximum from 1 arrow.Ts in my build has 42 arrows so in large packs u will still feel comfortable. I'd say an atack speed gem will be comfortable in mapping now if there will be low charge compenstion. Or we should switch to veteran boweyer..SO don't think it will affect anything really. Either way pathfinder will live on..On barrage it won't matter cause u oneshot most bosses.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Nov 30, 2016, 6:12:40 AM
"
sh1nedown wrote:
"

First off, I got mixed up with Prefix and Suffix. Surgeon is a Prefix, and Staunching is a Suffix. My bad.

Secondly, assuming you want to run Vinktar/Dying Sun/Taste of Hate/Quicksilver as your 4 non interchangable flasks, you would then have 2 options.
Option 1) Run the new nerfed version of Master Surgeon along with a Jade flask of Reflex, giving you a huge amount of layered defence, evasion if you are following this guide, or armour if you chose to go Iron Reflexes like I did. The Master Surgeon node takes care of Bleeding.
Option 2) Drop Master Surgeon and run Veteran Bowyer with Silver/Diamond flask of Staunching to deal with bleeding. Gain a pretty significant amount of damage, but lose out on some layered defence.

The only problem right now, is I don't know for sure how much Option 1 is going to affect our flask charge regeneration. If it is not too terrible, I might stick with this, but if it is as bad as I think it is, then I would just run Option 2. Like Dzz1rt said, this build is here to stay. For another patch at least ;P

Is there a leveling skill tree??
"
darqnyght wrote:
Is there a leveling skill tree??

There is a redirection to the other guide (neverthink's) at the beginning of my thread. This guide is for 90 rangers. U can level any way u want like a deadeye with any skill u want, than u respec. Just try to follow as similar tree as possible to have less regrets to spend on respec. That's all.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info