[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
P0IS0N wrote:
Is legacy Reach of the Concil 4 arrow still good for this build?

I tried with double legacy one was pretty decent dps round 7-8mill shaper with 6.5k life. You probably need to grab a crit hatred jewel though because reach has low base crit and craft a crit body armour with 1.5% to attacks.
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 9, 2018, 5:59:26 AM
eagor I’m concerned about your build you don’t have a bleed flask nor the accendancy ? Is this why you can’t hit lvl 100 ? Lmk
im fine. and i'm not 100 yet cause i have to work i'll do it when i find time
Quick Question, if i got Legacy Aucuity (but no Curse on hit Corruption) should i rather go some Curse on Hit Herald or just stick with Hatred+HoF and no cuse at all?

and or, im thinking about using a old QotF - is Grace worth it in that Case?
"
Yavalana wrote:
Quick Question, if i got Legacy Aucuity (but no Curse on hit Corruption) should i rather go some Curse on Hit Herald or just stick with Hatred+HoF and no cuse at all?

and or, im thinking about using a old QotF - is Grace worth it in that Case?

Hi, if you don't have it on your gloves I wouldn't use a curse at all - while mapping you will kill everything in seconds and against bosses curses aren't really worth it.

You could go with a QotF - but you won't be this tanky.

I'm using Grace together with Hatred - lost some damage (which I'm not really missing) but the defence with 53% evade-chance, 50% dodge and 30% spell-dodge together with 7545 life feels very safe (not using Kaom's).

I'm trying to come back to the game and finding the amount of stuff to learn a bit overwhelming.

I'm essentially trying to gage whether I can use this build.

I have a double legacy ROTC and 500hp Kaom's Heart

I don't have ts enchant, but have LA enchant. would it work?
Is this viable without the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info