[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
eagor wrote:
i can't wait for a update on this build and if anyone wants to know other peoples gear that view this thread here is mine and if you wanna view my gems u can view my profile :) i love this build!!.

Diamond rings wth is this 1.3
i like to be max crit at all times [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Apr 5, 2018, 12:30:12 AM
"
eagor wrote:
i like to be max crit at all times [Removed by Support].

Use rats nest and drop the meme rings
sure find me 1 triple ress opal and 1 double ress and i'll buy them.
and considering you seem like you don't even know how the build works and your account is private so no one can see your setup i assume you don't even got good enough gear to try giving out build advice. im at max crit without rats nest so why not drop 75% crit that i get nothing from and get 10% more move speed and 25% chaos ress and 65dex.
"
eagor wrote:
sure find me 1 triple ress opal and 1 double ress and i'll buy them.

You’re a Pathfinder you don’t need so much res if you don’t have flasks up all the time something is wrong this is why you mirror skalpos belt now k and his opals, I have ok gear nothing too crazy, and you use chaos flask what are you scared of you have infinite leech or are you using because your dps is lacking I bet it’s the rings
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 6, 2018, 8:02:37 AM
"
eagor wrote:
and considering you seem like you don't even know how the build works and your account is private so no one can see your setup i assume you don't even got good enough gear to try giving out build advice. im at max crit without rats nest so why not drop 75% crit that i get nothing from and get 10% more move speed and 25% chaos ress and 65dex.

You said you need the dia rings to be max crit lol so take them off and use rats please and get those opals then take yourself across town back to 8 mile ;)
i use double crit watchers eye i need the crit chance i took crit chance skill gem out of my 6l for ele focus.
"
eagor wrote:
i use double crit watchers eye i need the crit chance i took crit chance skill gem out of my 6l for ele focus.

Use this and drop the meme quiver, with 20% conversion vinktar Im sure you have enough to get one / have one already, DPS is enough without adds Xy Vinktar.

Grab the flask nodes by witch and use pNR's belt or jewel to get +1 arrow then you can drop GMP but that's just picking.... I mean you have leg kaom's....
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 7, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
Is legacy Reach of the Concil 4 arrow still good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info