[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

Hi, is this any different from the Signal Fire Build? , i dont rem from whom it was , maybe it was from you i dont know, but i played that build and it was awesome, yea it was with energy shild before but if its the same one, i imagine your tree is changed to life based.
ign : DeathofBow (lvl96 pathfinder) you can check it out , i am using Glyph Mark on that build.
"
philipma wrote:
Hi, is this any different from the Signal Fire Build? , i dont rem from whom it was , maybe it was from you i dont know, but i played that build and it was awesome, yea it was with energy shild before but if its the same one, i imagine your tree is changed to life based.
ign : DeathofBow (lvl96 pathfinder) you can check it out , i am using Glyph Mark on that build.

Hi, the two builds are made from different players. But yes, this build here is quiet simillar to the Signal-Shot build - just life-based. Sure, the tree is grabbing life- instead of ES-nodes, the damage-nodes are nearly the same.
It is quiet expensive when you're pushing it too the top but you'll get a very safe and powerful char.
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
"
philipma wrote:

Hi, the two builds are made from different players. But yes, this build here is quiet simillar to the Signal-Shot build - just life-based. Sure, the tree is grabbing life- instead of ES-nodes, the damage-nodes are nearly the same.
It is quiet expensive when you're pushing it too the top but you'll get a very safe and powerful char.

It was BlastingCap now i remember, read that they nerfed power charges? what did they nerf? I played Legacy and then i stoped and returned to the game now and enjoyed the build so much i want to continue to explore new content with that build.
If its not too much trouble can you have a look at my gear and tell me what you would change besides ES to LIFE ofcourse or i can ask Dzz1rt's to check it out if you cant, didnt even make my tree yet.
Thank you
Last edited by philipma on Nov 16, 2017, 7:39:01 AM
!BUMP please update this build its still the best build out today in my eyes 9k life with crazy damage :) best build by far.
Hi, everyone. Back for some time) Will be testing and ajusting some tweaks in 3.2 in in coming days.
For now can tell that the build has only got stronger.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hi, played this build a long time now - enjoyed it a lot.

Wanted to see some changes in the last month and took some very old items (Gale Fletch) and combined it with some very new ones (Elder-chest, Stygian-Vise, Watcher's Eye) - my damage nearly doubled (just with flask up in hideout [4 attacks per second]: 402k TS, 440k Barrage [7 arrows]) but sure, I lost some life, but still at around 6500 and leeching instantly nearly the whole time (crit-capped with Gale Fletch).

My gear:

And my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCIkRLxR1FSAV_Ra_F5YZjhqNIXYi6iP2JP0mlSzpLlMwfDH6MgE2PTdMN9Q51EMxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr11oYeJirGVNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct1_Xb3d9d4GXj5fXV-3X8rf4B_-4GshG-ExYazhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_lQWa8ZuNm7WcxJ2qnregn6TCp9SyGbTFtUi3Ire2u-O9Nr6nwTPBoMLswzrEosedyPDKqc9602_TftQj1ELawdvn45_kauXm51To1umY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W3xivaj_W7-uv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=el_Nino_69&characterName=Driedfuchs

Cheers
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:

Wanted to see some changes in the last month and took some very old items (Gale Fletch) and combined it with some very new ones (Elder-chest, Stygian-Vise, Watcher's Eye) - my damage nearly doubled (just with flask up in hideout [4 attacks per second]: 402k TS, 440k Barrage [7 arrows]) but sure, I lost some life, but still at around 6500 and leeching instantly nearly the whole time (crit-capped with Gale Fletch).

My gear:

And my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCIkRLxR1FSAV_Ra_F5YZjhqNIXYi6iP2JP0mlSzpLlMwfDH6MgE2PTdMN9Q51EMxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr11oYeJirGVNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct1_Xb3d9d4GXj5fXV-3X8rf4B_-4GshG-ExYazhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_lQWa8ZuNm7WcxJ2qnregn6TCp9SyGbTFtUi3Ire2u-O9Nr6nwTPBoMLswzrEosedyPDKqc9602_TftQj1ELawdvn45_kauXm51To1umY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W3xivaj_W7-uv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=el_Nino_69&characterName=Driedfuchs

Cheers

That's a crazy setup, but I've come to expect that from you <3

Beautiful character.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:

My gear:

Cheers

That's a crazy setup, but I've come to expect that from you <3

Beautiful character.

thanks a lot - don't really know if Dzz1rt's thread was the right place to show my changes but good that you enjoyed my char
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Mar 2, 2018, 8:42:48 AM
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
thanks a lot - don't really know if Dzz1rt's thread was the right place to show my changes but good that you enjoyed my char

I meant to respond a while ago but lately with uElder Hunting I thought about this thread again. I think it's a natural branching out of this style of play, I also am far from that level of wealth so it's fun to see ^^

I've been hunting uElder to the best of my ability, my build changed since I don't have the currency to scale end-game Harbs as much as I do end-game Ele Attack build, but that is okay. I think the fight is very manageable for "us" overall, actually at the levels of damages for this build, doable with 100% TS, no Barrage needed.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
i can't wait for a update on this build and if anyone wants to know other peoples gear that view this thread here is mine and if you wanna view my gems u can view my profile :) i love this build!!.

Last edited by eagor on Mar 18, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info