[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

Hi,

Could you post a pastebin ?
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Hi Dzz1rt,

it's good that you're back!

I played your builds the last month - one of the strongest and safest builds I've used so far.
Got lucky with some trades and had enough currency to get high-end-gear:

I made a few changes at the tree: On the left side I dropped some of the 5%-life-nodes and went to "Warrior's Blood" and "Heart of Warrior. I lost about 180 life but got another 1.8% life-regen + some more strength. And I took the claw-nodes on the right with the Lioneye's Fall-jewell (crit-chance, crit-multi, life + mana-leech).
On the Ascendancy-tree I took Veteran Bowyer because of the extra penetration on flask-use (have a anti-bleed-flask) and didn't take Master-Surgeon.

my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiREvFCAUdRX9Fr8XlhmOGo0hdiP2JP0mlS5TMHwx-jWSNj03TDfUOdRDMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-lsmW69daF8_YeJirGVNZ6BsjG87b1dwUnTtdct1_Xb3d9d343gNeBl4-XlofXV-3X8rf4B_-4RvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-VBZrxm42cxJ2qnregn6TCp9SpbrTFtUi18rcit7a74702vqfAGsEEwTPBoMLsxKLHncjwyqnTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3aweOf5ebnVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu8O73rxbf1u_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=el_Nino_69&characterName=Driedfuchs

Auras I use Hatred, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice. I'm cursing with elemental-weakness-on-hit-gloves.
All res are equal (all at 135%) and I'm nearly crit-capped (92%) without power-charges. Chance to hit is at 94%.

Thanks again for the guide!

Wow! That's great. I am running acuity with Elem weakness myself now. With the power charge nerf it's the logical option instead AM. I know about the claws nods with the Fall jewel combo, but haven't tested yet. It would be nice to trash that useless diamond flask wich i use atm.
Great job u have there m8. Glad that u are enjoying...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hey mate, good to see you back. What do you think about Projectile Weakness as the curse of choice? For some build, seem to be better than Elemental Weakness atm.

Also, damn Nino :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 27, 2017, 8:15:13 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Hey mate, good to see you back. What do you think about Projectile Weakness as the curse of choice? For some build, seem to be better than Elemental Weakness atm.

Also, damn Nino :3

Hello man, nice seeing u 2. I didn't try proj weakness in 3.0 but tried it in 2.6 . Was not that impressed about it, even if it gives a slightly better boost then elem weakness i have the gloves already and the damage is more than enough to swap that kind of gear.
Hi,
how can i leech mana ? Should i take a node ?
"
wtznael wrote:
Hi,
how can i leech mana ? Should i take a node ?

Hi, u can take a nod while you are leveling, or have some properties on ur gear. I for myself have a mana leach mod on one of the jewels.
Hi,

I really want to make an archer that evolves around something like tornado shot for example.

(Basically what OP has made a guide about in this thread)

BUt what I'm catching from reading here is that in harbinger league you need to build the character a certain way with certain items?

Is it possible to make this build in the current league for around 100-140 ex? (Where it can still clear basically everything and be very tanky) ?

And if so, any specific guide on this?

Sry if the post is a bit all over the place, i'm new :)
Last edited by Baronen1337 on Oct 10, 2017, 2:03:02 PM

This is what I'm currently rocking, I have a mirror and was wondering what would be the best item to mirror? I was leaning towards either an amulet or brood twine but dunno which would be best
"
Razzles_x wrote:

This is what I'm currently rocking, I have a mirror and was wondering what would be the best item to mirror? I was leaning towards either an amulet or brood twine but dunno which would be best

Hi. For the moment Brood would be better. Amulet after that
Don`t have time to play a lot, but killed Uber-Atziri and Shaper deathless without any problems yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info