[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darqnyght/characters

Hey man just was wondering if you had any suggestions for my gear so far in bsc. I have the currency to purchase a Kaom's so I am trying to get that as my next purchase.
I know I still need to get the cast when damage take , immortal call, and increased duration.

Do you have any other suggestions for my gems/gear? I am not resistance capped and I'm just thinking about hanging my amulet to a tanky tri red one. I would appreciate any advice you have!
Xoph's Nurture Citadel Bow?
"
Roman_Serpent wrote:

He mentioned earlier that more testing has to be done for the bow.
Dont worry guys il post this build with Bullshit gear, try to copy this
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
darqnyght wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darqnyght/characters

Hey man just was wondering if you had any suggestions for my gear so far in bsc. I have the currency to purchase a Kaom's so I am trying to get that as my next purchase.
I know I still need to get the cast when damage take , immortal call, and increased duration.

Do you have any other suggestions for my gems/gear? I am not resistance capped and I'm just thinking about hanging my amulet to a tanky tri red one. I would appreciate any advice you have!

Hey, m8. Well i'd advise many things. The suggestions are usuall, stay close to the build. Why pierce and drillneck? No standart flasks and so on.. If u are doing the build, stay at least a bit close to it))
All the suggestions are in the guide about jewels.

"
Roman_Serpent wrote:

I mentioned earlier about it.. I suppose it could become better then RotC for leagues.. But on standart the bow won't do for now, only as a very cheap alternative. Cause we do need the PTL gem with our lightning damage+ vinctar's boosting it. (And we have legacy RoTC) so full fire is not the best option.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Dec 12, 2016, 9:54:25 AM
Hi there. Man, i've to say i like this build. It has solved all my troubles until now :-)

I've a little question for you, like u said, i was farming for uber enchants, but i'm not that kind of lucky boy :-(

Here are all my items atm ->

My tree (i think it's ok) ->

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOIXYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVLlMwcTB8MZ4x-jWSNj03TDfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFEDUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1oaW69daGHiYlpirGVNbIxvJ3BSdO11y3X9dvd343gNfXV_K3-AhG-E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJUFmmqa8ZuNnaqet6Cfo4qmV6fUqW60xbVItfK74702vea-p8AawTPC7MMzxKLHncjwyqnNmNNv037UI9RC1orYvdrB3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W33PfzF_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==

Jewels ->

Life -> 6072

I have 17 ex atm, and some items for sale.

What do u think is my my next step ? I was thinking buying a new bow, but i don't know if will help me more new rat's with +2 arrow or something else. What do u think?

Thx!

You wrote

"
So what Does the usual TS give us? 1 main arrow+ 3 additional. Ok, let's combine it with
GMP gem, so i'ts 5 main arrows + 5*3=15 additional ones, 20 arrows total. Now let's apply the enchant +2 additional TS projectiles. 5 main arrows +5*5 additional ones, 30 arrows total. And the final tweak, the Dying Sun, +2 main projectiles. We get 7 main arrows +5*7 additional ones, 42 arrows total.
U see? 1 Flask +1 helm enchant give us TWICE the damage we had in our standart 6 link That is extremly OP. Combined with clever point-firing (Just pointing behind the Boss)) and taking Point Blank nod on T16+Shaper farming u can achive OP Dps for a Ranger..

Isnt that completely false? The Wiki says

"Subprojectiles: Upon reaching the targeted location, Tornado Shot's projectile explodes and fires three subprojectile arrows in random directions. No target can be hit by more than one subprojectile released in this manner"

Assuming i am right, that would mean only Dying Sun is a Boss dps gain while the Helmenchant is only working for Packs in Maps.
"
Noctis_Tim wrote:
You wrote

"
So what Does the usual TS give us? 1 main arrow+ 3 additional. Ok, let's combine it with
GMP gem, so i'ts 5 main arrows + 5*3=15 additional ones, 20 arrows total. Now let's apply the enchant +2 additional TS projectiles. 5 main arrows +5*5 additional ones, 30 arrows total. And the final tweak, the Dying Sun, +2 main projectiles. We get 7 main arrows +5*7 additional ones, 42 arrows total.
U see? 1 Flask +1 helm enchant give us TWICE the damage we had in our standart 6 link That is extremly OP. Combined with clever point-firing (Just pointing behind the Boss)) and taking Point Blank nod on T16+Shaper farming u can achive OP Dps for a Ranger..

Isnt that completely false? The Wiki says

"Subprojectiles: Upon reaching the targeted location, Tornado Shot's projectile explodes and fires three subprojectile arrows in random directions. No target can be hit by more than one subprojectile released in this manner"

Assuming i am right, that would mean only Dying Sun is a Boss dps gain while the Helmenchant is only working for Packs in Maps.

Yeah, only one per can hit, but without +2 you aren't guaranteed that one will hit. With +2 you'll always hit with every tornado.

Also, to the OP or anyone else knowledgeable enough, is this build anything special without any legacy items (aka league only)? Worth using over the typical assassin bow builds that have been meta since Reach was released?
El Psy Congroo.
Hi Dzz1rt,

Very cool build! I currently use a regular physical TS ranger with a decent amount of MF for farming mid level maps (she can do high level maps easily, it's just more economical to run mids), but I'd like to change her into this build.

So while my gear is rather good for the physical build, I'll need to change quite a bit for this build. The main problems as I see them-
1) No WED on rings, and I don't have any good WED rings.
2) Bow colors are wrong.
3) Obviously need flasks and kaom's, but that' easy.
4) Helm enchant.

I'm sitting on roughly 290 exalts. What do you think would be the best way to spend them? How much of an upgrade are the legacy flasks over the normal versions?

Would getting a legacy kaom's leave me with enough currency to fix the other issues? I could get legacy kaom's, the non-legacy flasks, and a pretty solid WED ring (~20-30ex) to replace the MF Carrion Band.

Or I could get a normal kaom's, legacy flasks, and either a really good ring (say 50ex) or farm a bit and see if I can find a mirrored one for sale. I can't really mirror my own though with how high the fees are these days as that wouldn't leave me any currency for other things.

I also figured the bow colors were less of a concern, as it would be difficult to find a swap, although I could just try to sell it and buy a different one.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: My jewels are kind of mediocre too, so there's also that.

Edit2: Updated gear with enchanted Rat's Nest... found one for just 9ex.
Last edited by pokerfink on Jan 1, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
"
pokerfink wrote:
Hi Dzz1rt,

Very cool build! I currently use a regular physical TS ranger with a decent amount of MF for farming mid level maps (she can do high level maps easily, it's just more economical to run mids), but I'd like to change her into this build.

So while my gear is rather good for the physical build, I'll need to change quite a bit for this build. The main problems as I see them-
1) No WED on rings, and I don't have any good WED rings.
2) Bow colors are wrong.
3) Obviously need flasks and kaom's, but that' easy.
4) Helm enchant.

I'm sitting on roughly 290 exalts. What do you think would be the best way to spend them? How much of an upgrade are the legacy flasks over the normal versions?

Would getting a legacy kaom's leave me with enough currency to fix the other issues? I could get legacy kaom's, the non-legacy flasks, and a pretty solid WED ring (~20-30ex) to replace the MF Carrion Band.

Or I could get a normal kaom's, legacy flasks, and either a really good ring (say 50ex) or farm a bit and see if I can find a mirrored one for sale. I can't really mirror my own though with how high the fees are these days as that wouldn't leave me any currency for other things.

I also figured the bow colors were less of a concern, as it would be difficult to find a swap, although I could just try to sell it and buy a different one.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: My jewels are kind of mediocre too, so there's also that.

Bow colors are fine, so i'd would stick with the bow. Hands and amulet are obvisouly bis as well. Biggest upgrade-impact will have leg. kaoms, +2 rat's nest and leg. vinktars. Can be done with 290 ex i'd say (225 kaoms, 40 vinktar, 25 rat's). Afterwards the other stuff time after time.. upgrades on quiver, boots and belt won't be too expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info