Difficulty Levels in 3.0.0

A better idea is to start at Cruel-difficulty & remove Normal.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
"
Ashriel wrote:
Very nice. When can we expect to not have to level alts to 70 through 10 grueling, mind-numbing acts just to test out a build idea?

Hopefully never.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
:D
Last edited by KDBW_ger on Sep 27, 2016, 5:26:35 AM
Yeah I really would like to know how this affects skill point and bandit quest rewards. I imagine they are either going to be spread out to existing quests or the Cruel ones will be moved to Act 5 which would be fine, but that might also mean that there are no new skill points.
Last edited by OmegaIXIUltima on Sep 26, 2016, 5:36:58 PM
"
KDBW_ger wrote:
Seriously GGG, I don't care.

Fix your game first.

There are a lot of issues I have with the current state of the game.

- meta bullshit (ES, BV whatever)
- map mods resulting in harsh build restrictions
- annoying damage spiking
- one shot bullshit bosses
- unplayable melee

I'm not a fucxxxx pro, I seriously would like to play endgame content without having to rely on some cheesy meta stuff.

PoE is about diversity and creativity. That is what makes PoE superior to any other Arpg. Please consider that when you create new content.

I have tried three different concepts in the actual league (softcore, stuff), all of them are underwhelming and annoying. But I refuse to play meta and I can't come up with something that can beat the content without beeing meta.

There is only one working concept at this time, very high ES pool and leech. That's all, nothing else comes even close to that.

For example, I would love to play a true melee tank. Not possible.

I will skip this league and hope the best for upcoming content. At this state the game isn't fun anymore for me.

Have a nice day GGG

@forum

Call me whatever, a scrub, a moron, I don't care. I just wanna play a good game.

May I know where your builds failed ?
WWWWOOOOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hell yes!

Also, this:
"
Crasss wrote:
A better idea is to start at Cruel-difficulty & remove Normal.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
:(
Last edited by KDBW_ger on Sep 27, 2016, 5:26:54 AM
Still a chore but much improved.
Last edited by praisethesun11 on Sep 26, 2016, 5:52:16 PM
"
Priz wrote:
Interesting. Maybe we will see the return of some lost areas, like Solaris/Lunaris 3 and The Coves!

I miss the Coves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info