Difficulty Levels in 3.0.0

inb4 incessant whining that 2 acts is to much of a grind, good to know though, even if it was kinda anticipated
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Finally! More alts!
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Repeating content is just bad design and is indicative of a group of individuals incapable of elucidating a fully-fleshed out background story, and reeks of amateurism.

And yet it was used in universally acclaimed games and not once has it been pointed out as a bad part. You're alone in thinking this mate.
Dem metal chickens
i wonder if they'll keep the -60% rez for the second difficulty, quite a jump from 0, unless they ramp it up mid way through an act it's going to be quite a kick in the teeth for new players
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Chris wrote:
Next year's 3.0.0 expansion introduces Path of Exile's fifth act. Without any changes to the game's structure, the core game would consist of fifteen acts to play through across three difficulty levels before you arrive at the end-game. Clearly, this is too much and would push the end-game out too far.

We want to confirm that our plan for 3.0.0 reduces the core game to ten total acts before the end-game. Changes of this nature dramatically alter the levels that maps and other systems start at, so we need Act Five to keep character progression relatively similar.

inb4 act5 is 10 quests long with 15 bosses
That's great!
Awesome! Been waiting for this moment ^^
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
i wonder if they'll keep the -60% rez for the second difficulty, quite a jump from 0, unless they ramp it up mid way through an act it's going to be quite a kick in the teeth for new players

I'd go normal rez for Act 1-3 then -20 for 4-5 and full -60 for the second go at 1-5.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Well hey, that's pretty cool.
Fuck yes, and I hope there is snow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info