Difficulty Levels in 3.0.0

This is good.
When such a change first are done, it would be MUCH better and more logical to leave the whole old Diablo herritage of difficulties, and just have one long playthrough, then end game (maps and whatever is planned for act 5).

For new players to the genre, the whole 3 playthroughs makes NO sense. Even 2 is boring. One long story and then end game is far better in all senses, and far more entertaining.
"
Jarnhand wrote:
When such a change first are done, it would be MUCH better and more logical to leave the whole old Diablo herritage of difficulties, and just have one long playthrough, then end game (maps and whatever is planned for act 5).

For new players to the genre, the whole 3 playthroughs makes NO sense. Even 2 is boring. One long story and then end game is far better in all senses, and far more entertaining.

Yes, but the story itself is way too short even with 5 acts to make it like that. You'd progress way too fast or farm the A5 equivalent of Dried Lake for hiurs and hours to get to 70 for maps.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Got a sneaky feeling that cruel and merciless go bye, say hello to ruthless bois.
Second-class poe gamer
OMG Hype !
At last! No more tedious levelup through 3 difficulties. Thanks, GGG
"
Dissolator wrote:

WTB dropbear skin MTX
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:

Yes, but the story itself is way too short even with 5 acts to make it like that. You'd progress way too fast or farm the A5 equivalent of Dried Lake for hiurs and hours to get to 70 for maps.

Supposedly the long range goal is to eliminate difficulty levels entirely, so it would be a single playthrough. I'm not sure of the final number of acts, but I want to say it was something like ten or fifteen. Can't swear to that, though.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:

Supposedly the long range goal is to eliminate difficulty levels entirely, so it would be a single playthrough. I'm not sure of the final number of acts, but I want to say it was something like ten or fifteen. Can't swear to that, though.

Why say anything if you have nothing to say? Not to be rude, but it doesn't help anyone to just spread rumours based on absolutely nothing.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
YES! Normal is dead, the game now starts with cruel!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info