Look what I found on Poe.trade: it's full of jerks!

My faith in humanity is too high to believe this is a legitimate, serious post.
TLDR;

8.5/10 Troll
I think we all want to know. Did you grind that ax?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
I don't get it, your items are listed on poe.trade, you have no intent to trade, yet other people are the jerks?

I really don't get it at all.

limited stash space, 1 premium tab, premium tab has stash space

not my fault blame ggg
LOL
Hi guys,

I have had to remove a few posts from this thread due to them being personal attacks. You are more than welcome to discuss this, however we ask that you do so in a constuctive manner.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

I have had to remove a few posts from this thread due to them being personal attacks. You are more than welcome to discuss this, however we ask that you do so in a constuctive manner.

Thanks!
If you could elaborate please: why OP wasn't removed as well, because it is a personal attack as well (just because he ******-ed that person's name it doesn't become non-personal)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks!
If you could elaborate please: why OP wasn't removed as well, because it is a personal attack as well (just because he ******-ed that person's name it doesn't become non-personal)

It certainly does make it non-personal, for example:

***** is obviously stupid. We should abandon this thread before it infects us all.
Last edited by OneAngryDonkey on Sep 23, 2016, 3:42:31 AM
My post was removed but does not change [Removed by Support] It's not a personal attack, it's just reality...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 7:08:07 PM
lets talk facts.
offering to the godess= 4 chaos (essence league)
you want guaranteed sell fast: set yours 3c
you dont want guaranteed sell fast: set yours 4c
point of storing your Offering in a public stash tab without the intention of selling: none
proper behavior if somebody still whispers you about it: just type: I didn't mean to sell those, I just store them in my public tab, I'm sorry."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info