[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
PJP2810 wrote:
"
Keussef wrote:

Spoiler

That Vinktars is LIGHTNING DAMAGE TO ATTACKS

This will mean you are giving all mobs you hit with cyclone massive Lightning resist because of Elemental Equilibrium.

That is literally the worst possible Vinktars as it reduces your damage output.

holy shit i'm level 95 and have actually beaten Guardians with my guy...and he's using that type of Vinktar's!

wow! time to get a new one.
So, I'm looking at maybe rolling this build.

I own a pair of skyforths and am wondering if its worth using them.
"
theamato wrote:
"
PJP2810 wrote:
"
Keussef wrote:

Spoiler

That Vinktars is LIGHTNING DAMAGE TO ATTACKS

This will mean you are giving all mobs you hit with cyclone massive Lightning resist because of Elemental Equilibrium.

That is literally the worst possible Vinktars as it reduces your damage output.

holy shit i'm level 95 and have actually beaten Guardians with my guy...and he's using that type of Vinktar's!

wow! time to get a new one.

added lightning damage to spells is fine, but yeah, if you were using lightning damage to attacks -- that's the one that screws up elemental equilibrium.
yea, i just replaced my attacks one. bought a Spells one for 70c and sold the attacks one for 110c. i guess attacks is more popular for something.

like i said, i've beaten 3/4 Guardians with my Cospri's and got to level 95. all while using the worst Vinktar's and would never have picked it up if i didn't read this thread.
Last edited by theamato on Jan 13, 2017, 10:56:48 PM
yea, i just replaced my attacks one. bought a Spells one for 70c and sold the attacks one for 110c. i guess attacks is more popular for something.

like i said, i've beaten 3/4 Guardians with my Cospri's and got to level 95. all while using the worst Vinktar's and would never have picked it up if i didn't read this thread.
Last edited by theamato on Jan 13, 2017, 10:55:41 PM
"
HeyterVic wrote:
How bad is this build performing on old pc (6yrs old laptop)? Would I go 1 fps on every pack or just sometimes as I do now playing bflrurry? Thx

Badly. Good computer is necessary for this build.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Is this build shaper and Uber Atziri viable? If so, any tweaks needed for those fights?

Thanks!
This is my gear atm, wondering how to improve damage output, level 75. Since I don't have a vinktars (don't like the idea of relying on a 5 sec flask for survivability) replaced inc aoe/conc effect in cospris for life leech. Even so, I find myself dying a shitton. Is 4% leech not enough (warlord + LL gem)?

Spoiler

Do I just need more levels?
Last edited by Fire309 on Jan 14, 2017, 9:44:54 AM
Why are you saying cospri and volls devotion are cheap? they both costs freakin 100-130c thats what you call CHEAP? Maybe for you it is but for somone like me who have droped 4 exalt orbs through all my poe play time then its a freaking treasure wich i wont get probably knowing my RNG
"
Fire309 wrote:
This is my gear atm, wondering how to improve damage output, level 75. Since I don't have a vinktars (don't like the idea of relying on a 5 sec flask for survivability) replaced inc aoe/conc effect in cospris for life leech. Even so, I find myself dying a shitton. Is 4% leech not enough (warlord + LL gem)?

Spoiler

Do I just need more levels?

Your setup is what is killing you:

1. You are running 2 Discharges without the Helmet enchant for starters
2. 5 Link Voll's in bad configuration (ties into #1)
3. Your rings while Elreon, are not Diamond therefore you are missing Crit.
4. No +1 Endurance belt - which is fine if you Helped Oak in Merc (can't see your character profile)
5. You are missing out on % Increase to Attack Speed gloves.
6. Look at replacing your Voll's Devotion with one that has beneficial affix.

Honestly, if you sort the first 4 I'd be surprised if you needed to still run LL gem. I've been running Item Rarity Support for a while now on all the low level maps - I switch it out for harder fights of course, but I have no issues leeching. Getting Death's door with LL enchant is incredibly useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info