[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

How you leech life?
Last edited by Tune on Jun 20, 2019, 2:04:21 AM
"
Keussef wrote:

Spoiler

That Vinktars is LIGHTNING DAMAGE TO ATTACKS

This will mean you are giving all mobs you hit with cyclone massive Lightning resist because of Elemental Equilibrium.

That is literally the worst possible Vinktars as it reduces your damage output.
"
Buohuang wrote:
Hi everyone, thanks for the help so far. Am up and running up to T12 maps but still having trouble beyond that on bosses. I know i can get quite a bit more ES by modding my rings, but I noticed my discharge DPS with 6 power charges is only around 25k average dps on tooltip. I'm missing a jewel scoket right now but beyond that what other improvements should I make to my gear to get a bit more DPS to make boss fights shorter?

Also, I am missing my last two uber ascendancy points (that might make a big difference)?

Below is my current gear:

You have Blade Vortex linked in your Volls which should be Additional Accuracy. Unless you've managed to cap Chance to Hit without it. This doesn't address the Discharge tool tip DPS, but it should increase your DPS overall.
What gem would you guys use, if all resists are capped without purity?

Can someone explain to me how Elemental Equilibrium works in this build? Doesn't discharge deal fire + lightning damage thus giving them more resists?
"
just_adream wrote:
Can someone explain to me how Elemental Equilibrium works in this build? Doesn't discharge deal fire + lightning damage thus giving them more resists?

Your Weapon deals cold damage, so deals ur chield charge and cyclone. this triggers EE.
"
PJP2810 wrote:
"
Keussef wrote:

Spoiler

That Vinktars is LIGHTNING DAMAGE TO ATTACKS

This will mean you are giving all mobs you hit with cyclone massive Lightning resist because of Elemental Equilibrium.

That is literally the worst possible Vinktars as it reduces your damage output.

F*** ! How i miss this ! It's obvious....
Is atziri's promise worth using?
How bad is this build performing on old pc (6yrs old laptop)? Would I go 1 fps on every pack or just sometimes as I do now playing bflrurry? Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info