[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
Kaddomir wrote:
"
zocke1r wrote:
"
Kaddomir wrote:
Which gem we should use in warm ring in HC league, hatred or discipline?

well hatred is a 50% aura discipline a 35%, so if you can run both, put hatred in the essence worm, and concerning putting discipline into essence worm the +2 lvl that equals just 27 additional es, so you would actually get more es going form a rare unset ring with some es on it without the the increased Mana cost

thx for answer.

Who knows, in which lvl's it's safe or optional go to The Labyrinth, in Normal, cruel and merc difficulty?

I usually do the Lab of each difficulty before I do Malachai. At least when the build and my gear allow it which was the case with this build.
nice build, thx!
Hello ! Thank you for the build !

I'm level 42 and i'm stuck because i die so easily...

What could you advise me ?
I am enjoying the build so far. I made a few changes in gear and gems but the tree seems to be almost identical.

I am level 78 right now and am handling tier 9 alched maps fairly easily. I am hoping to be strong enough for Uber lab after 5-7 more levels.

My ES is solid at 12k. My DPS is not great but I have three different damage buffs (2 flasks and rallying cry) which seems to help.

The rest of my leveling points will be spent on either DPS (mostly crit type nodes) and ES.

I have never reached level 91 with any character (three straight capped out at level 90) and I am hopeful this character can crack that ceiling.
"
Yolligan wrote:
Hello ! Thank you for the build !

What could you advise me ?

Are you using the warlords mark Blasphemy set up? That should be more then enough to keep you alive, with healing potions til you go CI.

You also should not spec into CI till around level 60-70. Did you go there early? Or take Vaal Pact early? You characters are hidden so i can't look and see if there is any issues with your gear or tree.
I was wondering if I could get some help here?

I am level 87 and getting one shot by uber Izaro with 9.8k ES.

My dps don't seem to be that high either and I got all the gg gear recommended.

With conc affect like 8.2 in town.
With AOE 6k in town.

Not sure what I an doing wrong if someone could look at my build it would be great.

I am new to POE and I love it but man it's got steep learning curve.

Char name is: IndianaPaleAle

perhaps i am just playing wrong as well IDK.

Thanks in advance,
Last edited by Gameexe on Nov 14, 2016, 4:23:31 PM
You need to make your character tab visible. Click on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gameexe go to privacy settings and uncheck "hide character tab"
"
Yolligan wrote:

Additionally to what timebeing said, try using life leech gem. It should be helpful against uniques/bosses since curses have less of an effect on them.
"
kingzero753 wrote:
You need to make your character tab visible. Click on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gameexe go to privacy settings and uncheck "hide character tab"

Done!

Thanks for the quick reply.
You can compare to my profile if you like. 13k ES. Killed Shaper with that gear.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Watipah/characters (ICanBVaswell)

I got less manareg talents because I didn't need them and preferred more ES for Endgame Bosses.
I went with Dagger instead of Wand to dodge more easily and to move around faster (no movespeed on boots needed either anymore). This looses me about 2k unbuffed tooltip dps (worth the tradeoff in my opinion).

I tried Vinktars and Kiaras flasks but I don't like them because of their single use without charge refill. I'd remake a bv char as Pathfinder because its simply much stronger with the op flasks.
I still love this build and thanks for the guide! :)
Last edited by Watipah on Nov 15, 2016, 8:36:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info