[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

OK so im going with this build for Breach. Any suggestions about new league?

Also i think that gems like CWDT should work in different way - instead growing triggerig poit it should be lowering with lvl incread.

In current league i made Scion BV from Lifting (not designet for 2.4 but still works - at least in my opinion; way better than everything i tried made myself)) and i see his builds as very reliable.

So... THX!
Is there a way to run physical reflect maps?
"
de99ial wrote:
OK so im going with this build for Breach. Any suggestions about new league?

Also i think that gems like CWDT should work in different way - instead growing triggerig poit it should be lowering with lvl incread.

In current league i made Scion BV from Lifting (not designet for 2.4 but still works - at least in my opinion; way better than everything i tried made myself)) and i see his builds as very reliable.

So... THX!

This build will do most content with ease, and it's fine as a league starter. You shouldn't have any problem with most map bosses and uber izaro. Guardians and shaper are not consistently viable with this build, however. This version of BV simply is not as good as pathfinder version, but it's much cheaper.
Im poor faggot so i will go with cheaper one. Also guardians and Shaper will not be the problem - in current league i wasnt able to reach them (not enought time for game). I am also casual i just like PoE, especially for just me. I rarely play with others (and still i was invited to guild after some randome partying and conversation).

I think this build will be great for me.

THX :)
In the Finished skill-tree, is there any reason to keep Cruel Preparation or Heart and Soul?
Nvm... finally looked up Energy From Within and figured it out.
Last edited by HeavyTwenty on Nov 26, 2016, 12:21:46 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Is there a way to run physical reflect maps?

Physical reflect T12 was doable by switching increased critical damage gem with physical to lightning gem (in a 6L). Had to pop granite flask and basalt flask every time before going into a mob. Map also had half regen and vulnerability.
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Nov 25, 2016, 8:57:09 PM
would void bringers or face breakers be better for this build? and why?
i watched your leveling video and i'm quiet still lost when it comes to gear up.

I'm curious why a Axiom Perpetuum at lvl 10? why not a spell dmg wands ,such as a Storm Poison Wand,
since vortex is a spell.. so kinda confused why the Axiom Perpetuum?

also i wish youd give me an idea what item i need after level 20 or 30 or 40.. when it comes to gear im always lost.

for most people like myself beginning would be hard to have 3-6 gems connected also since the vortex gem has to be in weapon that's even harder.

so since vortex is a spell gem why use a element dmg weapon?
"
HeavyTwenty wrote:
In the Finished skill-tree, is there any reason to keep Cruel Preparation or Heart and Soul?

Nvm... finally looked up Energy From Within and figured it out.
"
FeralGoddess wrote:
"
Gameexe wrote:
I was wondering if I could get some help here?

I am level 87 and getting one shot by uber Izaro with 9.8k ES.

My dps don't seem to be that high either and I got all the gg gear recommended.

With conc affect like 8.2 in town.
With AOE 6k in town.

Not sure what I an doing wrong if someone could look at my build it would be great.

I am new to POE and I love it but man it's got steep learning curve.

Char name is: IndianaPaleAle

perhaps i am just playing wrong as well IDK.

Thanks in advance,

I am not an expert, but it seems you may have over-leveled your defensive CWDT set-ups. The guide suggests a level 3 and a level 9 CWDT, and that works well for me-- goes off all the time. You might want to try the lower level versions, and of course you'll need the appropriate level rest of the gems to make sure they proc.

20 quality is good, but not necessarily level 20 gems in this case.

OMG what a difference a level 20 gem makes i am at 22k in town buffed no power charges!

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info