Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Trial of Piercing Truth is fucking bullshit.

Meh I used to think trials were bullshit. Now it's like..."If I complete this, it's guaranteed 4 chaos return on this map." That's usually enough motivation for me to just muscle through it and then sell the offering.

I think I've made at least 1.5 ex this league selling these things lol.
Yep, it's a constant money maker.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yep, it's a constant money maker.

Yea .... for non-HC.

Welp, good thing I died before getting to the real BS ;)
Burning and piercing are the worst shit ever. The one with rotating spike poles, OTOH, is so ez I can grasp why it is called a "trial" at all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i have 30% move speed + tele and still have no idea how to complete the end of the piercing one, lol.

going to just ask for help in global next time i run into a trial.
My marauder just walks through the spikes and never drops below 80% health. Guess life based builds do have an advantage, however small it may be.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
piercing truth is easy like every other trial, easy offering for me every time I see it.
ign: Quepha
"
Kelvynn wrote:
I have to agree with this particular trial being bullshit design. That one stretch with timed cranks near the end cannot be passed without high movement speed, flasks or a partner. Not every build has that. It's my understanding that all trials were designed to be soloable without needing to change anything from the regular trash clear. This trial, this part of it, breaks that pattern.

You don't need high movement speed. I think every timed crank can be reached without a quicksilver or similar movement speed boosts.

There are 3 types of spike traps.

Alternating one.
The ones you step on that activate shortly after.
The ones that keep going in a straight line/pattern and repeat when they reach the end.

The best safe spot to pause and rest/evaluate tends to be the location where those sentinel traps are.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
I have to agree with this particular trial being bullshit design. That one stretch with timed cranks near the end cannot be passed without high movement speed, flasks or a partner. Not every build has that. It's my understanding that all trials were designed to be soloable without needing to change anything from the regular trash clear. This trial, this part of it, breaks that pattern.

You don't need high movement speed. I think every timed crank can be reached without a quicksilver or similar movement speed boosts.

There are 3 types of spike traps.

Alternating one.
The ones you step on that activate shortly after.
The ones that keep going in a straight line/pattern and repeat when they reach the end.

The best safe spot to pause and rest/evaluate tends to be the location where those sentinel traps are.

No, it can't be passed with the default movement speed. I even tested it with my high regen life based char (he actually has 10% ms boots). He cannot die there but he cannot reach the other timed crank before they reset either.

Also, the sentinel trap in the middle causes bleeding. Which is Ok for high regen life builds but not Ok at all for most everybody else.
My old card was what was causing me to have problems with BR. I couldn't see a damned thing even with brightness turned up. Now I can see! Yay.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info