[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

double 5L, loving this build +++
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What you guys about going for blood magic and don't go for life nodes close scion? i like play blood magic builds
Guys
Was i just unlucky? I was doing uber lab runs.
I got 1 hit when he jumps at me with crazy strike lol
He ignored my decoy totem
"
ElderCheng wrote:
Guys
Was i just unlucky? I was doing uber lab runs.
I got 1 hit when he jumps at me with crazy strike lol
He ignored my decoy totem

If you don't like taking your chances always keep moving until you are sure that Izaro is focused on decoy. A lot of your damage comes from poison so time works for you anyway. In fact this build movement speed is so godlike that you should be able to make 2 circles around Izaro while he is getting ready to jump.
Last edited by MrOleg on Oct 15, 2016, 5:48:46 PM
Delete
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Oct 15, 2016, 6:08:17 PM
If i dont have Snakebite with curse can i run with Grace and Blasphemy + Vulnerability?
One question I have that isn't in the FAQ and sorry if it's been answered.

Do you use GMP with the Death's Opus?
"
tyranius wrote:
One question I have that isn't in the FAQ and sorry if it's been answered.

Do you use GMP with the Death's Opus?

LMP on Lightning Arrow.
Guys, this is my gear now:

Spoiler

I can help in 6 players group, good dmg; playing alone i have done many maps twins, with very hard mods (like temple twin with 8 mods, boss dmg+life+multiple projec+poison+vulnera.), so, im very satisfied with this build.

I have near 5.700 life, lvl 84. My tree is:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQBeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6MjI1kjY9OdRDMUM2R35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1LsVUtVhVb6W69d8l8_YeJirGVNaoxsCGyMcFJxsHTtdct293fjeA15aHn2eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CdqqCfotmly6ZXqW6w2LTFtUi18re2vG-9Nr6nwBrBBMEzwuzIFMjw037YvdmG2sHb5-Of6mLrY-2D7g7vDu969W_8xf6P_ro=?accountName=Brenovisky&characterName=Cathel

I want to know the best choices now, im near lvl 85, and already have one point to pick. I have some trouble with cold resistance, so jewels are a good choice, but i really want to go for Aspect of the Eagle, its a great node for bow builds, and before we have to grab ballistic, another great one. So, any types?

Btw, i have tried ubber lab today, man... idk why, but izaro was so quickly and so buffed, he was killing my decoy lvl 19 with one hit! I dont even know why. There is any kind of izaro setup that is easy for us?

The next move for gear is Drillneck +1 or Dying Sun?

Ty, and sorry my bad english!
"
BlackPie wrote:
Right now I am only at 11.9k dps unbuffed for 5L LA. I know I dont have 21/20 Added Chaos, but i dont think that will cause such a big difference in dps as compared to your 19k dps 5L LA...

May I know what I am missing here?

Spoiler

Thank you.

Edit: Can I also know what is the next upgrade I should get?

Anyone able to help? D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info