[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
drogsBG wrote:
"
stoqnbg wrote:
Hi all. I play this build but i have problems with Shaper... i fail 2 runs :( can't get pass 1st phase... Here is my Items:
Spoiler

I know i don't have 21/20 Added chaos. I leveling 2 atm. And i dont have +2 Barrage proj. But cmphx melt the shaper with white bow... Any advices please :( ?

It is normal to fail at shaper. I myselft follow the guide as well and failed shaper the first time. We have to assume that our characters do not have such good jewels, +3 barrage arrows from the enchant and corrupted drillneck, corrupted gloves are huge bonus as well, we are lower level as well wich means we have either lower hp or damage that his character. The lack of knowlidge of the fight with shaper is other thing.

с две думи: събирай 50 екзалта за девото и дрилнек и тогава ще си позволиш да влезеш при шейпъра.

Чак пък 50 ;) със 25 ще вземеш и дрилнек +1 и девото +2 и 21 added chaos gem.
Честно казано трябва да свикнеш на механиката, не ти трябват чак +3, по скоро с уитер тотем и 21 chaos gem ще стане. Да не говорим, че имаш на геара кво да оправяш още. Аз бих си взел Witchfire brew примерно.
ign:Qvaza
How do you survive without flawless play with no vaal pact and only 1 life flask?
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
stoqnbg wrote:
can anyone explain to me if pierce or iron grip is better for this build and why? Also is point blank key stone good here?

pierce is better because of drillneck (and the fact taht 100% pierce is great) and point blank is not good, the knockback you get from king of the hill is basicly the reason, and the fact that you often want to stand far away from enemies when you attack, which you cant with pb.

"
Sarunastm wrote:

I should do calculations before posting, but I'm very lazy now...
In his situation Poison might be substitute for Iron Grip. He would lose initial hit damage and do less poison damage, but increased poison duration from gem might even out a bit. And that would free him from clutches of Snakebite and he could choose different gloves.

true that, but poison is a green gem, and iron grip a red one.

"
qvaza wrote:

Чак пък 50 ;) със 25 ще вземеш и дрилнек +1 и девото +2 и 21 added chaos gem.
Честно казано трябва да свикнеш на механиката, не ти трябват чак +3, по скоро с уитер тотем и 21 chaos gem ще стане. Да не говорим, че имаш на геара кво да оправяш още. Аз бих си взел Witchfire brew примерно.

woot what is the english translation ? :D

"
How do you survive without flawless play with no vaal pact and only 1 life flask?

watch my videos. just because i have no vaal pact doesnt mean i have no leech. no, the leech is great with this build, and high evasion and movespeed makes it so you dont get hit much at all
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Quick question in regards to dying sun flask how important is it to get reduced charge used on it and whats the minimum reduced charge you should aim for when buying one?
Question guys,

I got most of the stuff i needed for end game. But now im out of cash.
Which budget enchantment on helm would be better?
40% barrage dmg or 1 additional barrage projectile?
sry for question because for sure was before but i don t have time to read everything...
Why you go first to deadly infusion and then on uber lab to Toxic delivery?
I want play with Death's Opus maybe will be better is first to go to Toxic delivery for me?
Thanks for answer
"
Jarovb wrote:
sry for question because for sure was before but i don t have time to read everything...
Why you go first to deadly infusion and then on uber lab to Toxic delivery?
I want play with Death's Opus maybe will be better is first to go to Toxic delivery for me?
Thanks for answer

In order for Toxic delivery to work you need consistent crits, for consistent crits you need deadly infusion.

@cmphx
/u/ElderCheng asked really good question. Would love to know 2nd best enchant too!
Hello! Is Vaal Pact good for this build or no?

what do you think of this item for this build? should i sell it and get better vuln on hit gloves and does it worth alot?

Got this cure amulet too :)
If any1 want buy it feel free to pm me ingame!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info