[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

I don't see the potential.

We lose a lot of life and need godlike gear to become eleweaknesscapped.

In comparison we gain the immunity to groundeffects and lifereg. Technically we could spec out of some liferegnodes but we would lose even more life in the progress.
"
livejamie wrote:
What are the Pros and Cons of Assassin versus Raider?

I see this build on ladder is about 50/50 between the two.

Assasin has more dmg.

Raider gets around 40% additional ms, easy frenzy charges, free onslaught or phasing (my personal preference is phasing nodes and onslaught flask).
Can someone look at my char and tell me what i can do better? I feel very weak City (Barrage 6k, Lightning Arrow 8k) and also very squishy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/YungAutist/characters
"
Can someone look at my char and tell me what i can do better? I feel very weak City (Barrage 6k, Lightning Arrow 8k) and also very squishy.

What content are you trying to do right now? You seem to have nearly everything that would allow you to farm t11 maps up to lvl 85ish where you start getting more hp. When I was at your level, I had less gear and only felt squishy--not weak. For bosses, you're not going to feel strong until you have +2 barrage enchant (I don't even have it yet but Esh was a bitch).
Is the +2 barrage enchant so String and crucial?
The +40% Barrage damage is also pretty good if you already have a Reach + Dying Sun and a +1 Drillneck. It's also much cheaper. I've bought one for like 100c.
Hi there ! With recent rebalance, would anything change for this build as I'd like to start with it?
Thanx for sharing this fun playing build !
"
Khalline wrote:
Hi there ! With recent rebalance, would anything change for this build as I'd like to start with it?
Thanx for sharing this fun playing build !

Hi leveling should still be same.

Guys you can expect updates for 2.6 to this build around Thursday March 2nd evening european time (or friday morning after) - thats when all the skilltree info and balance changes will have been published and I had time to look at it.

From what it looks like, the build will still be the same, maybe even with small buffs because of a nicer skilltree
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
mr. cmphx, thank you very much for this nice build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info