[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Really cool build. With a 6L queen of the forest and 5L death's opus I was able to completely wreck t12 maps at lvl 72. Haven't tried anything higher yet, but im pretty sure it would work out.

On another note; Would picking up some skill effect duration from the passive tree be worth it?
there's a little cluster (45% skill effect duration) pretty close to the constitution HP cluster.
Wouldn't that boost the single target dps quite a bit?
I'm not very familiar with the poison mechanic.
Last edited by ahlmeister on Jan 19, 2017, 8:49:27 AM
im trying to get an answer for kinda a while, made a post on 220 and some more a while ago. If anyone could reply...
Posting my take on the cospri's will version. Clearspeed is slightly slower, but it's overall MUCH safer in breaches.

Spoiler
Last edited by VodMythic on Jan 19, 2017, 12:29:56 PM
"
VodMythic wrote:
Posting my take on the cospri's will version. Clearspeed is slightly slower, but it's overall MUCH safer in breaches.

Spoiler

your clearspeed is slower because you got the wrong gloves + no +1 arrow drillneck xD thats all.. ^^ you miss a lot dmg because you have no Vulnerability on gloves.. ^^
"
VodMythic wrote:

Spoiler
[/jquote]

VERY nice gear you have. And very expensive too.
But you missed the Drillneck with ADD AN ADDITIONAL ARROW. I think its not so expensive.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
VodMythic wrote:

Spoiler

I'll offer some advice you didn't really ask for :D

Some curse on hit gloves would help. That way an enemy doesn't have to be close to you for it to be effected by poison. Temp Chains would be cheaper, but Vuln would be better. That would also take away one curse you have to run with Blasphemy, leaving room for a different aura, like Haste.

You have an empty gem slot in the linked helm, I'd throw in either Inc AoE or Enlighten.

You have 2 six links, and a +2 Barrage Devoto's, so I'll assume you're not poor. The +1 Drillneck would also help as well.

None of your jewelry has +% increase Chaos Damage. It's not as bountiful and cheap as it was in Essence, but it is out there, and would be a huge DPS boost as well.

hey guys im new to the game and trying this build , really cool so far - can someone tell me tho should i go for Opus or Lioneye for my first bow ? which is considered better? thanks in advance
/\ pretty sure you wont get any answer. Im trying to ask why i'm level 85 with only 5.3k health since last year.
Last edited by arthurmedeiros on Jan 19, 2017, 7:48:10 PM
"
hey guys im new to the game and trying this build , really cool so far - can someone tell me tho should i go for Opus or Lioneye for my first bow ? which is considered better? thanks in advance

I'd say Death Opus is better , additional projectile is hard to beat .

"
/\ pretty sure you wont get any answer. Im trying to ask why i'm level 85 with only 5.3k health since last year.

In the first page of the thread " A leather belt with high life, lots of resist also is helpful", rings and amu have low life roll , same for boots , flask are not 20 quality and you have 3 remove bleeding .... you can hit 6.1k just by changing those. and reading a little more carefully the first page.
here is my belt and rings, i changed some days ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info