[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
CroDanZ wrote:
One more thing...isn't the decoy totem good anymore, bcs can't see it on ur vids?

Spell totem/wither the better deal?

GZ to the Hydra kill btw. :)

hey decoy totem is still the king :P I will use it for minotaur and chimera runs that i will upload later this week.

however decoy is of little use in hydra fight (gets killed by the balls too quickly) and for the phoenix fight it doesnt matter which one you use, it was the first time i tried the new totem on a boss when i made the video.

So I only recommend trying Spelltotem-wither against hydra, Phoenix and Shaper.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Update:

Added Chimera Boss Fight Video !
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 27, 2016, 1:47:38 PM
sorry for being a huge noob ... but how are we getting frenzy charges? I know you said through snakebite but I just dont' understand the process... Am I just casting frenzy then every few seconds frenzying to keep up stacks ?
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
sorry for being a huge noob ... but how are we getting frenzy charges? I know you said through snakebite but I just dont' understand the process... Am I just casting frenzy then every few seconds frenzying to keep up stacks ?

for normal mapping, you use blood rage (25% chance to get a frenzy charge on kill is plenty)

for boss fights where there are no small monsters to kill inbetween, you need to shoot frenzy from time to time to keep it up, you can also see that in my videos
Can you do a leveling skill tree by any chance?
Update:

Added Minotaur Boss Fight Video !

"
dudi1212 wrote:
Can you do a leveling skill tree by any chance?

Hm, leveling tree is same as end game tree... just fill out the tree starting from shadow really. Do not pick the jewels until level 80+, and dont go into marauder/scion life wheel until merciless, the rest is pretty straight foward. Get pierce nodes and Acrobatics as soon as you can
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 27, 2016, 2:53:53 PM
Played the original to lvl 93 in hc. Got this build up and running in hc now, pretty sick. May start looking into some adjustments as I map higher, luckily its very flexible. Cheers mate.
Which would be better until getting reach ? Death opus on 5L or Lion on 5L with GMP ?
"
Deadboo wrote:
Which would be better until getting reach ? Death opus on 5L or Lion on 5L with GMP ?

both are good, i personally used lioneyes glare.

its better to get a rare 5L chest for very cheap (~1c) and only use a 4L bow first. Thats what i did until T11 maps. 4L barrage, 5L LA, just as i described in the guide. saves you money for a reach, tahts the first investment you should do, dont waste money on buying a 5L unique bow,4L is fine
Thanks
Last edited by dudi1212 on Sep 27, 2016, 5:28:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info