(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

quite fun build to play but shame that clearspeed is quite bad.
"
"
cheelos wrote:
"
smelcami wrote:
Hello everyone! I just killed shape with this build.Thanks to everyone who provided data for this build. I'm very happy hehe :).

My Gear:

I am using MOM for shaper + BloodGrip (6% dmg taken gained as mana when hit) leaving out Blasphemy for more mana (400). It is a combination that helped me tanking more.

Lvl 90
8.9k life
DMG full charges 7.9k

Thanks again, I am fascinated with the build!!!

Wow how are you hitting 7.9? I'm hitting 6k with similar jewels + helmet 40% + boots added spell.

I'm at 8.8k HOI.

The main thing is the lvl Gems (19-20) + Quality Gems (20%) + Jewels + Lvl of your character (90+) (in this case ArsonWave is lvl 96 and has more jewels).

to kill shaper is recommended that you have 7.5k+DMG and 8.5k+Life.
Hey, guys, thanks for awesome build!
Any tips on Uber Atziri? Just can't see her Flameblasts in time because of tons of effects which leeds to oneshoting me with 8.3k hp + purity of fire...
Last edited by hawle163 on Oct 16, 2016, 5:50:16 PM
Nooo i just 6linked my harvest and then this comes

Fixed a bug with Vortex supported by Cast when Damage Taken where it would trigger the spell every time you took damage.

Happy days are gone
"
Azykriel wrote:

Fixed a bug with Vortex supported by Cast when Damage Taken where it would trigger the spell every time you took damage.

Happy days are gone

Build rip?

Activate atziri flask for even greater effect... Have to train my fingers more for this.
Also have two lvl10 CWDT setups with shock novas and vortexes. I believe this should shock enemies quite reliably, but visually can't tell if it does. Need to check which scales higer - CWDT damage thresold or gems flat damage.

Overall damage output is still meh! Takes a lot of time to kill guardians.
"
Azykriel wrote:

Happy days are gone

It is just Vortex so no problem, i m using frostbomb on my 6L and it is almost and maybe more efficient that vortex, also better for your eyes.
Last edited by fantominus on Oct 17, 2016, 3:32:21 AM
Reflect is a problem with this build? I am thinking of doing this build and was wondering if pays off...(The Harvest is at 14Ex right now)
"
mun_ra1369 wrote:
Reflect is a problem with this build? I am thinking of doing this build and was wondering if pays off...(The Harvest is at 14Ex right now)

No Reflect bc your damage comes from Herald of Ice and it does not make reflect. you can do all map mods except blood magic and no elem status ailment.
Any idea if 6link carcass jack linked with 20lvl CWDT empower 4 and multiple spells would be any good for single target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info