(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
Lumario wrote:
Hello, im trying the build im using a 5l harvest right now so no vortex. I just reached 75 but im having trouble getting permanent flask charge. Without herald of ice, I can spam my flask for days in my hideout and ill always be full charge. If herald of ice is on, every worms dies in 1 hit and I cannot get any flask charge back. Anything im doing wrong?

Your belt needs flask reduction and you sound use rotgut for charges
\]
Followed your guide, made this build, and I must say thanks as I am having a (worm) blast of a time.

I'm only use a 5l axe, just wondering what the benefit of a 6l with a lv1 vortex is?

is this enchant bad?
its giving my herald +900 dmg, but my flasks seem to be refilling slower on boss fights. maybe my worms getting instagib by vortex and bv?(280 and 85 dmg on bv w/ this enchant) :v
Last edited by namkro on Oct 19, 2016, 1:01:41 AM
"
Bipolartuna wrote:
Followed your guide, made this build, and I must say thanks as I am having a (worm) blast of a time.

I'm only use a 5l axe, just wondering what the benefit of a 6l with a lv1 vortex is?

To me atleast vortex enables party playing i can kill my own worms instead of waiting for bv to slowly killing them, less chance for teammates to steal those kills.

ps. chilling ground is quite good also
how much aoe do I need to overlap?.. is it possible to overlap every herald of ice? I got 128% AoE and 148% with carcass.. (This is with Slayer + dying sun)

Also, I thought about going templar Hierophant..
You got stronger MoM, more mana.

And the most important stat.. 4% Damage increase per kill!.. which is around 150-230% damage increase.

6L carcass; what ever you want cwdt 20 (thought about discharge cuz its easier to keep it up with Hierophant)

weapon; what ever cwdt combo u want
20% AoE in 3% crit gloves (cwdt 1, bv, aoe, vortex)
20% pene in helm for free :) (HoI stronger)
2% leech in boots (cwdt ic combo with icenova)

if the AoE is not enough, then I could simply go Dying sun (30%aoe)

So with other word; 20% AoE from carcass, 20% aoe in gloves and 30% from flask, is that enough to overlap HoI?

I know Slayer is insanely strong.. but I feel that i lack alot of damage.... (pls tell me if the damage would be too high so I cant sustain worm flasks)
"
lillbysen wrote:
Spoiler
how much aoe do I need to overlap?.. is it possible to overlap every herald of ice? I got 128% AoE and 148% with carcass.. (This is with Slayer + dying sun)

Also, I thought about going templar Hierophant..
You got stronger MoM, more mana.

And the most important stat.. 4% Damage increase per kill!.. which is around 150-230% damage increase.

6L carcass; what ever you want cwdt 20 (thought about discharge cuz its easier to keep it up with Hierophant)

weapon; what ever cwdt combo u want
20% AoE in 3% crit gloves (cwdt 1, bv, aoe, vortex)
20% pene in helm for free :) (HoI stronger)
2% leech in boots (cwdt ic combo with icenova)

if the AoE is not enough, then I could simply go Dying sun (30%aoe)

So with other word; 20% AoE from carcass, 20% aoe in gloves and 30% from flask, is that enough to overlap HoI?

I know Slayer is insanely strong.. but I feel that i lack alot of damage.... (pls tell me if the damage would be too high so I cant sustain worm flasks)

Not sure why you're all trying to convert this build to another class. DPS is fine. Just make sure you have good jewels, the helmet enchant and a level 21 HOI.

Slayer has 20% cull & 20% MORE damage (which should beat increased damage by a ton).
Also, forget about dying sun. You really want to use a quicksilver for movement speed as your fifth flask.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Chill of Corruption Viridian Jewel
Does it Work on worms?
Even though worms give no souls, shouldn't it be: 0+1 = 1?! Or does wording "additional Vaal Soul" mechanics go with +100% increase? 0 + (0 * 100%) = 0!

But i thing it will be too OP, linking any vaal skill in CWDT setup which will procure all the time :)
Vaal Immortal Call, but then no CWDT activation some time :(
Why Phoenix oneshot me?8500 life and 400 mana + MoM
"
MANIQKBG wrote:
Why Phoenix oneshot me?8500 life and 400 mana + MoM

Critical? Any critical multi mod? Did you use Ruby Flask? Maybe he lowered your max ress!
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Chill of Corruption Viridian Jewel
Does it Work on worms?
Even though worms give no souls, shouldn't it be: 0+1 = 1?! Or does wording "additional Vaal Soul" mechanics go with +100% increase? 0 + (0 * 100%) = 0!

But i thing it will be too OP, linking any vaal skill in CWDT setup which will procure all the time :)
Vaal Immortal Call, but then no CWDT activation some time :(

No Worms can't trigger vaal soul even with corrupted jewels like Chill of corruption, of course it would be too op !!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info