(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

What do you think about using 6/7 Grand Spectrum viridian jewel on this build ?
5*6*6 = 180% increased Elemental Damage.
5*7*7 = 245%

It seems insane but i dunno if its worth losing that much of life on jewel.

Im actually lvl85 5900hp without kaom's heart (going for it)
Last edited by Plotch on Oct 13, 2016, 3:49:24 PM
"
Plotch wrote:
What do you think about using 6/7 Grand Spectrum viridian jewel on this build ?
5*6*6 = 180% increased Elemental Damage.
5*7*7 = 245%

It seems insane but i dunno if its worth losing that much of life on jewel.

Im actually lvl85 5900hp without kaom's heart (going for it)

Probably cheaper and better to use Emberwake + Taming. I get 100 ignites (+1000% dmg) within a couple of seconds.
@BeerPact
I saw your variant, it seems great.
I might give it a try
Anyone try this build with pathfinder?
MFJonesHC
"
muir wrote:

(...)

In other news..

Poison isn't very effective :( Without a way to convert cold to chaos, and free poison, it's just not worth it and isn't as effective as scaling ignites + cold pen.

Back to the drawing board, but it's probable that HOI + Empower + Cold Pen + Inc AOE + Chance to Ignite + Ele Focus/Added Cold is the best combo for Emberwake+Taming config. Another option might be Cold to Fire + Fire Pen and not use Hrimburn, but then that eliminates ignite stacking from BV :(

Another option that just came to mind with these colours is

CWDT BV AOE CRITS VORTEX *BLIND*

Free permablind :)

How about Atziri's Promise? It gives +35Chaos resistance but with enough life, it doesnt matter for self inflicted damage. Also you gain life leech on chaos damage.
I think that not bad
"

How about Atziri's Promise? It gives +35Chaos resistance but with enough life, it doesnt matter for self inflicted damage. Also you gain life leech on chaos damage.

Pretty minuscule increase in chaos damage, only 15% of your ele damage. For poison to work I feel the hits need to be much larger chaos figures.
@BeerPact
"
smelcami wrote:
Hello everyone! I just killed shape with this build.Thanks to everyone who provided data for this build. I'm very happy hehe :).

My Gear:

I am using MOM for shaper + BloodGrip (6% dmg taken gained as mana when hit) leaving out Blasphemy for more mana (400). It is a combination that helped me tanking more.

Lvl 90
8.9k life
DMG full charges 7.9k

Thanks again, I am fascinated with the build!!!

Wow how are you hitting 7.9? I'm hitting 6k with similar jewels + helmet 40% + boots added spell.
\]
Isn't it better to use a 20/20 elemental weakness because it offers -45 to all res vs frostbite, which is -44? I do about 1k fire damage and elemental focus unable frozen rendering quality frostbite useless.kg
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
"
smelcami wrote:
Hello everyone! I just killed shape with this build.Thanks to everyone who provided data for this build. I'm very happy hehe :).

My Gear:

I am using MOM for shaper + BloodGrip (6% dmg taken gained as mana when hit) leaving out Blasphemy for more mana (400). It is a combination that helped me tanking more.

Lvl 90
8.9k life
DMG full charges 7.9k

Thanks again, I am fascinated with the build!!!

Wow how are you hitting 7.9? I'm hitting 6k with similar jewels + helmet 40% + boots added spell.

I'm at 8.8k HOI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info