[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
brunowa wrote:
What's the performance of this build like with a 5L? And what gem would you drop?

I'd assume you'd drop added lightning.
Last edited by Yun on Sep 21, 2016, 4:56:26 AM
This looks absolutely amazing! Do you think it can kill Shaper?
"
Subxeno wrote:
This looks absolutely amazing! Do you think it can kill Shaper?

This is where the line in the sand is drawn for me as well. I'm more than willing to spend the few days gearing and leveling a templar, if this build is capable of shaper kills.
Do you have any opinion about Hyaon's Fury? Another dirt cheap off hand, with 5 frenzy charge's it gives you 60% lightning damage, and the implicit accuracy can give some extra chance to hit.

Or a 3 green socket Scaeva, which gives 18% accuracy, 30% global crit multiplier, and an extra 8% chance to block with dual wield.

I'm really interested about your opinion.

Thanks for the answer,

Heesh
"
heesh wrote:
Do you have any opinion about Hyaon's Fury? Another dirt cheap off hand, with 5 frenzy charge's it gives you 60% lightning damage, and the implicit accuracy can give some extra chance to hit.

Or a 3 green socket Scaeva, which gives 18% accuracy, 30% global crit multiplier, and an extra 8% chance to block with dual wield.

I'm really interested about your opinion.

Thanks for the answer,

Heesh

Thing is, both of the weapons you mentioned are swords, they will not work as stat sticks, so while your main hand does a lot of damage, your offhand hit will deal very little in comparison, it's just not worth it.
I'm contemplating of buying a 6L chest for 15c (cheap corrupted ones) with the same colors for my gems. Should I buy a evasion one and carry a jade flask, or a armor one?

I found some good ones with good resists and it's better than my tabula.. lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 9:38:29 AM
What is the main difference between a Slayer and Inquisitor apart from one dealing physical damage and the other dealing elemental.
I feel slayer is superior with the AoE and leech, not to forget the 20% cull. The only downside of being a slayer is that Abyssus is probably mandatory, but this can be solved by using a lightning coil or stacking a lot of armour on gear and tree. Thoughts?
"
FishZebra wrote:
What is the main difference between a Slayer and Inquisitor apart from one dealing physical damage and the other dealing elemental.
I feel slayer is superior with the AoE and leech, not to forget the 20% cull. The only downside of being a slayer is that Abyssus is probably mandatory, but this can be solved by using a lightning coil or stacking a lot of armour on gear and tree. Thoughts?

Pretty sure it's the 100% penetration of resistances (could be wrong)

And the basically free 50% attack dmg and 20% attack speed just by pressing blood rage again (or using lacerate for attack speed), shit is just op as fuck.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 12:14:52 PM
Updated bottom of front page, build is offically Minotaur viable atleast! super intense fight, he had 40% extra AoE and it was enfeeble, took about 10 min. Died 5 times, but that's because i went in blind, not knowing what he does, died to his 40% extra AoE rock falling stuff, not fun.

Without enfeeble and fucking extra AOE, should be quite easy.

note also that im not the best player, if let's say i had mathil like skills, i probably wouldn't have struggled as much :P
Last edited by Redbananaz on Sep 21, 2016, 12:25:14 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAFfiMol35acrSpiUXMxmHRR4L1gHGGp85UbXcYWxQlcpwzqP-nRV6-RfKoRIXGvDbeaBB2PLvbcxjHaePI9GrKopT4w2BAdd8tJ8bAuJ03BSKguboSo4Otgaj_ba-wmbbvcy7DgZihEvKwr31w-rkm6AMN-GKYsClrxW73yf3zwFVmOGrhXX8FX53eXPmG-Sfdwji4xwuxa_7SCCm5o7IvRSU5f0l5URUDW5TLNyDyy_cqnsGJUuSVHw1QcerJhV1oCkZOcXLySLWfOTJw5If8ZtGfrSEZZmnj1fwGbauQAAAAA=

Made this for a CI veal pact build

What do you guys think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info